Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:24 PM Last edited by kajkumajku : 1st Dec 2017 at 9:45 PM. Reason: It's solved.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Parameters don't seem to work
So... I want to start filming in The Sims 2.
I've recently bought a new computer (HP OMEN by HP 15-ce081nd) and installed all of the expansion packs and stuff packs. It works great.
I downloaded the Gunmod's Camera Mod and installed better parameters a few days ago.
Everything works fine.
There's just this one problem...
Whenever I try to use the parameters (first CTRL + [4-9] to save the positions and afterwards [4-9]) nothing happens.
I've tried everything, I just can't get it to work.
At this point, I have no idea what to do. I'm hopeless.
Is there a solution to this?
Can someone help me?
I really need answers
I haven't seen anyone with the same problem on ModTheSims and that's why I'm asking for help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:33 PM
Ctrl + [4-9] don't have anything to do with camera mods. They only save camera positions (regardless of which camera mod you have, even if you're playing without one). You should be able to save separate camera positions for [4-9] in regular camera mode and TAB mode.

You should use the top numbers on the keyboard. The num pad (shaped more like a calculator) to the right doesn't always work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Ctrl + [4-9] don't have anything to do with camera mods. They only save camera positions (regardless of which camera mod you have, even if you're playing without one). You should be able to save separate camera positions for [4-9] in regular camera mode and TAB mode.

You should use the top numbers on the keyboard. The num pad (shaped more like a calculator) to the right doesn't always work.

Thank you so so much!!
I thought I had to use the num pad, oh boy.
Won't make the same mistake again, haha.