Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 10:49 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to make unsellable objects sellable?
As the title says, I'd like to know how to make unsellable objects sellable in owned businesses. I have a bunch of CC guns and potions I'd like to be able to sell in stores, but when I try to use the sale tool on them, a pop-up says the item cannot be set for sale. I had a quick look at them in SimPE in the hope it's just be something I could toggle on in the OBJD, but I couldn't see anything obvious. I tried googling, but pretty much everything I found was just people asking how to sell crafted goods, and one ancient thread here where the OP said they'd done it but never said how. I also asked in stupid questions, but the only answer I got was that it could be done, and then the thread moved on, so I figured it was a complicated enough question to need its own thread.

So MTS, please help me fulfil my dreams of having a functional gun shop in Veronaville!
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 12:13 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2019 at 2:03 PM
They can already be put on shelves, so I don't think that's the problem, although I will give that mod a try. And yeah, that thread about BHAV's is the thread I was talking about, lol. Unfortunately "Edit: nevermind! Sussed it" doesn't really help me much.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 8:30 PM
Unfortunately the mod didn't help, it just booted several objects (some sellable, some not sellable) onto the floor. They could all be placed back on the shelves, but they still couldn't be set for sale.