Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 12:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default strange pop-up when asking a sim out on a date
hi ! this has happened twice now, i've left the pop-up and the sim still came over, and i also clicked 'no,' and the sim has still come over. i've searched around on the internet and can't find anything. both sims are teens. i've tried uploading an image of the pop-up and it says it's too big, i've no idea how to make it smaller but i'll try my best to describe what i'm seeing.

it displays a thumbnail of the sim i am asking out, then just the word 'Harass' with two buttons below, one saying 'Cancel' and the other 'No'.

i was wondering if anyone else had this or if it might be a mod i've installed ? thanks in advance !!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 2:15 PM
The pop-up sounds like one of Pescado's mods, possibly Phone Hack? Were you trying to call late at night?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 2:46 PM
Yup, with Pescado's Phone hack you'll get a warning of you try to call a sim when they will get angry at you - for most sims between midnight and 6 a.m. I believe and for vampire sims it's somewhere in the middle of the day. Sims don't like to be called out of their sleep.
Not sure what's going on with the teen coming over. Are you saying that happens when calling a sim or when called? The phone hack shouldn't do this, it might be another mod or a mod conflict
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
Yup, with Pescado's Phone hack you'll get a warning of you try to call a sim when they will get angry at you - for most sims between midnight and 6 a.m. I believe and for vampire sims it's somewhere in the middle of the day. Sims don't like to be called out of their sleep.
Not sure what's going on with the teen coming over. Are you saying that happens when calling a sim or when called? The phone hack shouldn't do this, it might be another mod or a mod conflict

yeah, i have that mod, it must be that !

when the sim i am playing as calls the other, the recipient will come over anyway no matter what i click on or even if i just don't click anything and the pop-up disappears. it probably is another mod/mod conflict but i've installed so many mods over the years so i'll probably never find out

thanks anyway !!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riaise
The pop-up sounds like one of Pescado's mods, possibly Phone Hack? Were you trying to call late at night?

yes, i do have that mod installed and i was calling late at night, i believe. thank you for the help !
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 3:00 PM
If you were calling late at night then you might have pissed them off enough for them to come over to slap you.