Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 10:55 AM
Where are my custom sims?
Hello guys, I couldn't find the answer to my question so I decided to write this post. Sorry if this question has been asked before
So, lately I have begun my 'adventure' with The Sims 4. I got it just last week. I started to create my custom sims and want to upload them here, but I can't find any saved files on my computer. Can you guys please tell me if I can find them anywhere on my PC? Thanks for help
PS: I am playing in an offline mode and I'm not connected to the gallery.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 11:54 AM
Tray folder in documents\electronic arts\the sims 4, latest files there should be your created sims. (usually per 1 househould there's something like 5 files). Sort by date.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Tray folder in documents\electronic arts\the sims 4, latest files there should be your created sims. (usually per 1 househould there's something like 5 files). Sort by date.

Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 12:29 AM
l'univers sims has a sims 4 tray importer that will make your life easier. When you create a house or sim and save them to your library, you can exit out of the game and use the tray importer to let you know exactly which files belong to your house/sim. You can visually browse each of your creations and it will list the custom content. This is especially helpful if you are on a creating spree or want to weed out custom content that is crap or you end up not liking.