Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 2:38 PM
Default FISHEYE cheat won't work
Hello fellow readers,

I just installed The Sims 1 +all EPs on my computer and I was so exited to use the FishEye cheat, and when I typed it in on the lot, it said there is no such cheat .
Am I doing something wrong? Am I typing it in wrong? Is it even a cheat?
Thanks for any help!

EDIT: Also Fish Eye or FISHEYES doesn't work either.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Tartan McBadgerface
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 10:58 PM
As far as I'm aware, it was only a cheat available to the Playstation version of the game, which would make sense as this game is 3D. TS1 on the PC just doesn't have that capability due to the objects being 2D.

I would love to be wrong on this one as it sounds like an amazing idea, but I'm pretty sure it's just for consoles
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellfrozeover
As far as I'm aware, it was only a cheat available to the Playstation version of the game, which would make sense as this game is 3D. TS1 on the PC just doesn't have that capability due to the objects being 2D.

I would love to be wrong on this one as it sounds like an amazing idea, but I'm pretty sure it's just for consoles

aw man, I was so exited, like because I would LOVE a mod or cheat to be first person, on any game, like on Sims 2 there was a mod like that but they removed it why they have to remove such awesome mods?
Anyway, thanks for helping me out!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita