Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 4:13 AM Last edited by Darkwolf Jr : 29th Jan 2018 at 11:28 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Flying Cars
I have an odd issue with cars Teens have the "Fly To School With..." option on all cars. It works just like "Carpool To School With..." option and only affects the school option not normal or teen jobs. Thinking it might be some bad CC I loaded up my old backup computer that has an identical install only with no CC and it has the same issue.

Note: I still use the DVD version of the game and have all eps up to AL fully patched, I am missing some sps and M&G not sure if that affects this issue.

Has anyone seen this before?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 12:40 PM
Sounds like an issue with AL, since witches can fly to work/school. Have you looked to see if you have mods that modify witches, cars, driving, or transport to school in your downloads? Could possibly be a mod that isn't properly updated for AL.

If you have your mods in a separate folder, you could do a 50/50 search with only your mods. Test just the mods first, then part them in two, test one half then the other, and keep parting the half where the issue still appears in two until you find the file.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 1:20 PM
The fault is to do with helicopters and if there is three or more eligible sims to go to school and continues in M&G, you'll probably find the same option changes to 'Carpool To School With...' on helicopters. Apart from A&N I have no idea if there is a fix available.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 1:27 PM
There are flying cars?????

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 11:27 PM
Okay so it is a known EA bug and if it took me this long to notice it I see no reason to rush and fix it.