Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 9:27 AM
Default Homemade Mesher-Simpe,Milkshape problem
So far,ive finnaly learned to extrackt,and to create new meshes.
When i started SimPE searching the name of my clothes(i used white tank)
to mod,everything was fine.
I made the tank wider in the arms and shoulders so my sim would look muscular.
So ive saved replaced them in my file directory.And then i've finished,loaded up bodyshop,and i see that my tanktop didnt change.
Ive extrackted my file in the downloads,opened it in milkshape,and it was muscley as i left it.
So i think that if the gmdc file would be corrupt the bodyshop would indicate run-time-error.

Did i miss something?

please someone reply! Sincerely
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:40 PM
You should have a MESH_ file. You replace the gmdc with your new one,save,then pop in to the Download folder

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
Moving to Object Creation & Texturing.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 5:19 PM
Moving to Bodyshop meshing instead .
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:11 PM
*lol* okay now that it's bounced here. There's an faq/infocenter - one of the topics is 'my mesh doesn't show up' There's also tutorials for unimesh - have you worked on body meshes before, it wasn't really clear from your message how many successful completed projects you've made.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?