Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2018 at 8:27 AM
Default Floating baby head
I need help. Ive been dealing with this issue for nearly 2 years now. Every baby girl in my Sims 2 game has no body, just a head. Ive deleted every baby clothing mesh and download from the downloads folder, i dont know if its a skin, or what cache file do i need to delete?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th May 2018 at 11:12 AM
Hi there, the best place to ask these is in this subforum (http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=31)

Have you installed any default replacements?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2018 at 11:38 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 24th May 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Most likely a default replacement girl mesh or recolor left in your game, without the other file to connect to it. You can try to delete the cache files, but it won't help if you have a mesh in your game.

Do a search in your entire Downloads and Savedsims folder (with the * because then it searches for all matches) for *infant, *baby, *girl, *Gonly, and *theraven (not sure if a lot of other people made girl meshes - perhaps Fakepeeps7, possibly also Gwenke, the first ones by Chris Hatch, and maybe the blanket mesh by Tenshii Akari).