Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 11:53 AM
Default Help needed.
Hey there, I am having a rough time with trying to create a celebrity. An issue is that as i try to make her more celebrity-alike she seems to be missing on something. I'd highly appreciate suggestions and opinions.
Screenshots

I hold with those who favor fire.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 3:34 PM
Some of the difference is just that between a live face and one not currently animated by any emotion or intelligence. Every sim based on a person will have that problem. You've gotten the details of her features down well, except in the ratio of height to width on the face. Her chin is a hair too wide and the face needs to be longer in proportion to the width. Move her chin and mouth down a little.

Also, the original is ash blonde with a slight curl and the sim has straight bright yellow hair. Changing that will help a lot.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Some of the difference is just that between a live face and one not currently animated by any emotion or intelligence. Every sim based on a person will have that problem. You've gotten the details of her features down well, except in the ratio of height to width on the face. Her chin is a hair too wide and the face needs to be longer in proportion to the width. Move her chin and mouth down a little.

Also, the original is ash blonde with a slight curl and the sim has straight bright yellow hair. Changing that will help a lot.

thanks a lot! I found perfect hair but cannot be used due to the creator's policy :/

I hold with those who favor fire.