Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 9:28 PM
In the Ny household everything was calm, all of the children are teens now and I am used to the chaos that was before (never-ending-alien-abduction-pregnancy-fun-for-all) so now I don´t really know what to do. A party was held, some teens was invited over, I forgot about the rivalry between Martina Hult and Helena Dahl so they had a fight (it was not a very good party with everyone being distracted by that). Some hobbies were discovered. I have to find a way to make Dominic's life interesting again. He is a knowledge sim, so perhaps focusing on his skill-building might be a good thing at the retirement? Or couples counseling (he who never even lost his virginity to someone else then the aliens)...

The Ny household had a nice weekend-day with a lot of hanging out, Cassiopeia played some boxing with Castor in the morning (none of them seemed to enjoy it) and later all remaining household members went on an outing together, officially to grab some new clothes for Dominic who desperately needed some for his elderly years. He is now much more dignified. When they got back a party was arranged in order for all the children to introduce their current love-interests, unfortunately this also meant that Regor and Johanna Girardet was on the same party. One unobserved moment and then they fought. I believe that they just dislike each other, not any particular reason. Might be due to Regor being a very grouchy sim.. Anyway, Regor won and then Io promptly went up to Johanna and threw himself in her arms. Subtle is not his middle name. I am guessing that uncle Regor wont be visiting the Girardets in the future.

Other things from the household!:
- Pollux and Samson Essex fell in love <3 very cute!
- A total of 11 sims was attending the party except for the households residents, some of the neighbors was greeted when they passed by and joined the party.
- Sirius Ny seems to be the only sim in the family that show an interest in their alien heritage and spent quite a bit of the night staring into the telescope. Will see where it leads.
- Castor is one of two teens that don´t have a love interest among the other playables, making it interesting to see what he will do. The other one is Verner Magnussim, but they are not a suitable couple.

The Hult household had two of Reve Essex children over, Dina and Ossian. Being five of them and their sixth sibling in the making I guess that Majvor and Boris relates well to the big household thing. And mothers on top of their LTW-careers. They all played together in the playhouse and had a snowball fight, also joined by Alfons and Tom Holk (who really needs a makeover). Martinas flowershop reached level five and on good way to level six! She really needs to hire someone, Blenda Battler might have been a good candidate if she were not well on her way to university.
Other news:
All of the Hult members have been cleared of the cold!

It took me quite a while with Adam Essex family to realize that it was his last day as an adult, but he managed to have a birthday party! But first they invited Sabina Essex on lunch (comfort soup). It was Cornelis first day at school and Gisela had a day off so it was an all adult/elder party for Adam, besides family and close friends Bella Svan also showed up. I believe she wanted to steal the newspaper (it might be the old Gisela slept with Jesper Svan that still makes an impact)(no idea what it would be besides sisterly love). But she behaved the whole party and added some youth to the thing. Adam had no problems aging, except for the terrible outfit. Purple short-sleeved shirt and purple pinstriped shorts are not a good look on anyone. So he went shopping and also got some new clothes for Cornelis and Gisela, now the whole family goes in a lighter blue shade.

It seems like Adam only have 16 days as an elder, Gisela still have 13 days until she becomes an elder so it will be need for a fast golden anniversary party for them. But still many many days remaining until then. A lot can happen in 16 rotations! One of the nicest things that happened during the party was the snowball fight between Maya, Reve and Gisela! All happy faces but then they became really cold and it was not enough tomatoes to serve in the juicer.

When the party wrapped up (and Cornelis came home and played with his grandmother and aunt) the headmaster came. True to her calling as a fortune sim Gisela could not imagine that her son would not attend the "better" school. Really, Cornelis is not an ideal candidate. The family is quite poor due to Adam being more inclined to give away his produce then sell it and their house is nice but small, few paintings and the headmaster does not care about the garden, no matter how impressive it is.

And this showed. Due to the party no food was prepared, so they had spaghetti from the fridge (sparkling but anyway) and he was not impressed by the house. The only thing fixing it was that he had really good conversation with Adam (over 20 smooching points!). So hurray Adam for saving the day for Gisela! He might be the right one for her after all.

I think Cornelia and Maya needs to take some social responsibility so that the families will be more closely knit together, now many of them have not even met!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by existerande
In the Ny household everything was calm, all of the children are teens now and I am used to the chaos that was before (never-ending-alien-abduction-pregnancy-fun-for-all) so now I don´t really know what to do. A party was held, some teens was invited over, I forgot about the rivalry between Martina Hult and Helena Dahl so they had a fight (it was not a very good party with everyone being distracted by that). Some hobbies were discovered. I have to find a way to make Dominic's life interesting again. He is a knowledge sim, so perhaps focusing on his skill-building might be a good thing at the retirement? Or couples counseling (he who never even lost his virginity to someone else then the aliens)...

The Ny household had a nice weekend-day with a lot of hanging out, Cassiopeia played some boxing with Castor in the morning (none of them seemed to enjoy it) and later all remaining household members went on an outing together, officially to grab some new clothes for Dominic who desperately needed some for his elderly years. He is now much more dignified. When they got back a party was arranged in order for all the children to introduce their current love-interests, unfortunately this also meant that Regor and Johanna Girardet was on the same party. One unobserved moment and then they fought. I believe that they just dislike each other, not any particular reason. Might be due to Regor being a very grouchy sim.. Anyway, Regor won and then Io promptly went up to Johanna and threw himself in her arms. Subtle is not his middle name. I am guessing that uncle Regor wont be visiting the Girardets in the future.

Other things from the household!:
- Pollux and Samson Essex fell in love <3 very cute!
- A total of 11 sims was attending the party except for the households residents, some of the neighbors was greeted when they passed by and joined the party.
- Sirius Ny seems to be the only sim in the family that show an interest in their alien heritage and spent quite a bit of the night staring into the telescope. Will see where it leads.
- Castor is one of two teens that don´t have a love interest among the other playables, making it interesting to see what he will do. The other one is Verner Magnussim, but they are not a suitable couple.

The Hult household had two of Reve Essex children over, Dina and Ossian. Being five of them and their sixth sibling in the making I guess that Majvor and Boris relates well to the big household thing. And mothers on top of their LTW-careers. They all played together in the playhouse and had a snowball fight, also joined by Alfons and Tom Holk (who really needs a makeover). Martinas flowershop reached level five and on good way to level six! She really needs to hire someone, Blenda Battler might have been a good candidate if she were not well on her way to university.
Other news:
All of the Hult members have been cleared of the cold!

It took me quite a while with Adam Essex family to realize that it was his last day as an adult, but he managed to have a birthday party! But first they invited Sabina Essex on lunch (comfort soup). It was Cornelis first day at school and Gisela had a day off so it was an all adult/elder party for Adam, besides family and close friends Bella Svan also showed up. I believe she wanted to steal the newspaper (it might be the old Gisela slept with Jesper Svan that still makes an impact)(no idea what it would be besides sisterly love). But she behaved the whole party and added some youth to the thing. Adam had no problems aging, except for the terrible outfit. Purple short-sleeved shirt and purple pinstriped shorts are not a good look on anyone. So he went shopping and also got some new clothes for Cornelis and Gisela, now the whole family goes in a lighter blue shade.

It seems like Adam only have 16 days as an elder, Gisela still have 13 days until she becomes an elder so it will be need for a fast golden anniversary party for them. But still many many days remaining until then. A lot can happen in 16 rotations! One of the nicest things that happened during the party was the snowball fight between Maya, Reve and Gisela! All happy faces but then they became really cold and it was not enough tomatoes to serve in the juicer.

When the party wrapped up (and Cornelis came home and played with his grandmother and aunt) the headmaster came. True to her calling as a fortune sim Gisela could not imagine that her son would not attend the "better" school. Really, Cornelis is not an ideal candidate. The family is quite poor due to Adam being more inclined to give away his produce then sell it and their house is nice but small, few paintings and the headmaster does not care about the garden, no matter how impressive it is.

And this showed. Due to the party no food was prepared, so they had spaghetti from the fridge (sparkling but anyway) and he was not impressed by the house. The only thing fixing it was that he had really good conversation with Adam (over 20 smooching points!). So hurray Adam for saving the day for Gisela! He might be the right one for her after all.

I think Cornelia and Maya needs to take some social responsibility so that the families will be more closely knit together, now many of them have not even met!

@existerande I did post about my partner Dionicia, maybe one time. Not very much though, so it is not too surprising that you did not know of it.

Lots of good stuff going on in your game.

I wanted to recommend a Mult-PT Mod if you have a number of Alien Abductions like me, this is the one I use it is BoilingOil http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2965

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 11:57 AM
Silla and Edgar Gratton received funding in order to be able to start the music store/cafe in the hood, the Music Barn, sort of jazz styled where my sims can buy their music equipment but also jam together. Perhaps earn some money even. Edgar hired Tobias Castaneda that lost his job due to a chance-card last rotation and Ellen Magnussim since she happened to pass by and it will do her good to get out a bit more. She is headed to university in two rotations, but a lot can happen before that! The Music Barn also got a pond for fishing and four fruit trees for added comfort.

At the house tiny baby Delia grew up to a toddler and her closest relatives where there and cheered on her, upcoming birthdays might be more limited since it was half -sister Holiday, grandma Cornelia, uncles Kevin and Alex, cousin Cornelis, aunt Gisela and her husband Adam, cousin Isak and aunt Viola together with Tobias. Ten guests and only family. A good time was had, but not really a roof-raiser. Sweet however was that Delia got extra attention from her uncle Kevin who played with her quite a lot and they became friends! Not having looked at Delias personality before she grew up I was unprepared for her. Aires with max in outgoing and not playful or nice. Her poor parents. Pisces both of them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 10:22 PM
The Holk household holds one of my strangest family sims. Lakshmi nearly did not want a child to begin with, she wanted pets instead. Now with two dogs in the household all three sim-members had the same wish, that dog Flinga would get promoted. And she did, due to chance card. Tom arranged a party and invited Per-Adam, Blenda Battler, Aflons Hult, Castor Ny and Vilma Battler for some teenage bonding. Kjell made them all some fish from one of his many visits to community lots and a good time was had by all. Blenda and Alfons made out, a bit of water-baloon fighting and routing issues, for some reason sims prefer the bathroom upstairs. Pregnant neighbor Sabina Essex was also welcomed, she mostly did some hula. Later in the night Tom sneaked out with Per-Adam, that picked him up in a limo.

Maya Essex was freezing when I entered her lot, maybe from visiting Adam earlier in the rotation. She had the day off and went on a walk with Messiah (her chihuahua), invited Reeve over with his family as Maya had failed to meet Dina before (horrors!) but wished to become best friends to Reva. She made spaghetti and after they left she took a nap and added some to her charisma skills in order to get promoted. An unusual day for her, but quite nice.

Essex nr 3. (Reeve): All of the children have the flu and had some serious issues with their fun-bar. And energy. They still went to school, but that might have been a bad idea. One of the teens brought Tom Holk back home with them but he spent most of his time playing the piano so hopefully he is fine. Otherwise so boring that I didn't manage to take a single photo.

Holiday Castaneda had her first day in the hood and had a blast! Went to Rock-a-look (someone needs to buy back that store from the community)(Kjell Holk perhaps?) and brought some adult clothing, befriended Cornelia Gratton while there, back to the house she invited Roger Battler for a lot of tickling and a date that ended with her asking if they should get engaged over a sandwich. They also played some mahjong and Roger stayed for the night. Oh, and she found employment in her LTW-career (law) at level 8, SWAT team leader, not bad for a newly graduate. She also made some wishes regarding Jesper Svan and to become a witch. I don't think she will but it is nice that she don't have any prejudice towards Kari and Amanda.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 8:14 PM
One baby later and now stabilizing on maternity leave, lets play sims!

At the Gratton household Gisela went over for a visit, without Cornelius unfortunately. Cornelia won a cooking competition. The end. Well. Some dating, a party and flirting in the hot-tub also happened, but that is everyday. Alex does not show any interest in settling with Amanda, but she has a wish to marry him (it might roll away again). Or he can be a slacker without commitment for his entire life. Might also be interesting I suppose.

The Battlers had an intense day as a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends visited, Gunnel asked Max Essex it they should go steady and he said yes and then promptly got a red memory from it, being a romance sim. That might change at university depending on the influence aunt Maya has on him. Blenda and Alfons Hult made out, both being blonde this might create some variation in the future generation, as a lot of the children share the first-born-generation syndrome of being dominant gene exclusive. Lots of black and brown hair. Tom Holk also came for a visit, that was nice since he invited quite a lot of people over earlier in the rotation (IRL=some time last year).

Amanda Ceder and Bella Svan kind of committed today, they have enough money to figure out what to do in the future but Bella finished writing that bestseller and received a membership to the literature secret society, and then she wanted to write another one. Fortune sims with a creative edge.. A good thing with fortune sims is that they also often want to buy decorations for the house. And then want to make more money after spending some. Amanda went to the local restaurant, the Music Barn and after a short nap at home she invited the Gratton´s over and had a date with Alex that went well, but he wanted to fall in love with Bella half of the time. Not cool. Amanda might start a pottery and witchcraft store, making potions and pottery and hiring one or two of the teens to do the actual selling of the products. Since her LTW is the boring "Poseidons right hand". But it would be kind of nice if she also had a family.. Single mom with slacker baby-daddy living with his mother?? Hmm.. Not to shabby! Bella and Deneb Ny could support her to begin with because I have a hard time picturing them starting a family too soon, especially since Deneb wants some pets that can reach the top of the career ladder. I am thinking two big dogs. Nice to have a plan!

The Castaneda household had the flu this rotation and since I refuse to give one of them a family secondary they stayed at home and only interacted with the outside world via the phone. Being outgoing all of them this proved challenging, but Tobias developed his culinary skills, Isak talked his way to becoming best friends with Ellen Magnussim and did some fishing and biggest news of them all: Viola FINALLY found an opening in the law career. Being City council member before (politics) and going back to file clerc (law this is a break in the family income but they don't need to be wealthy (Viola might disagree with me since she is a fortune sim..), they can continue to be happy and well.. functional. Odd things did happen. They ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together all three of them, when Viola took a bath Tobias decided to use that bathroom hen he needed to visit one so to speak, Isak got fit and normal again after a short basketball training (normal again after lunch), during the early hours of the morning when Tobias was healthy again he visited the culinary hobby lot (where he won the cooking competition) and a lot of university students flirted with Sue..

Magnussim had a party/random invite gathering after school where Maya Essex and Silla Gratton became enemies AGAIN. This time due to Maya rejecting a flirt from Silla (I think). Silla attacked Maya and I believe won that round. And then Jesper Svan attacked Bella. And won. Then Bella (?) attacked Maya. But due to Susanna making grilled cheese for everyone it did not end as a lousy party, but actually quite nice. For everybody not being Maya, Silla or Jesper I suppose. Jesper and Susanna are in love but his heart seems to belong to Maya most days. Will see how it goes with Veronica in the future, because Maya will not settle (I believe). Anyway. Isak Castaneda and Ellen now share pink hearts and are quite cute together.

LAST one, for a while:
Jesper Svan lives with three small dogs that his grandfather left him with and this day he took them out for a jogging round. Not wise since they did not empty their bladder as they would on a walk so after the run all three of them were tiered, needed to pee and had low hygiene. Poor doggies. And Jesper was to tiered to enjoy his party later in the evening (he wanted to talk to his siblings)(and I did not feel for him going on a date). It ended with Jesper face down in a plate. Not his greatest day.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 8:16 AM
University hood:
The dorm-life became couple life this rotation! Uno Magnussim moved to Bo and Blenda Battler, where he showed a nice side wanting to befriend Blenda and not only smooching with Bo. After some pointed comments from René Svan Regor Ny decided that he wanted to learn how to cook comfort soup (= get a family secondary) and I happily helped him with his ambition and he became much more fun to play. Usually my sims don't get two "serious" aspirations but Regor being so grouchy it fits. And now he wants to interact with René as an added bonus.

Greek-house life: Veronica Battler gained a silver talent badge in gardening from the four plots of soil and the apple-tree, this way she will be able to produce her own food. How someone can go trough university studies without studying or earning more skill points is a miracle. She also fell in love with and got engaged to Jesper Svan (!) after a date downtown. This made Holiday Castaneda furious with both Jesper and Veronica. Oh, ACR-programming. Never mind that Holiday is engaged to Roger Battler and that she had a one night stand with Jesper when I was not looking and then never looked back. Being furious did not stop her from sharing a meal with Veronica, Estelle and Johanna so greek house sisters before misters? And Io Ny graduated. a popularity sim with a degree in math. He invited his family to his graduation party and the rest had to be teleported to the house.

Both Deneb Ny and Roger Battler graduated after an uneventful last semester, some bathing in the sea, lots of soccer and some guests. At the newly established Batter home all was well, a quiet time before they need to ask themselves the serious question: shall out siblings stay with us or not?

Io moved back to his fathers house in the hopes of moving across the street to the Girardet estate in a rotation or two, Deneb moved in with Bella Svan and Amanda Ceder and Roger moved to Holidays house, being engaged and all.

Random things during rotation:
- On one of the parties, arranged by Uno, Susanna Magnussim tried speaking to Estelle Magnussim after some encouragement from Uno. Estelle was not impressed and refused to even consider talking to her mother.
- During a party Johanna threw her parents decided it was time to put the past where it belongs and had a romantic moment in the hot tub and they promptly fell in love and became best friends again! Hurray! Amin <3 Ophelia Girardet again!
- Eight (8) sims can participate in a water-balloon fight at the same time.
- Ellen Magnussim did not mind one bit when Edgar and Eva Dahl got serious on the couch
- Regor keeps admiring himself in the mirror
- René Svan looked in the telescope during the day, resulting in a furious Tommy Hult
- Io took Estelle with him on his daily jogging round so she would get her skillpoint. She almost stopped being fat!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 8:43 PM
This was a good set of updates. I had to laugh at the idea of giving a chef the cheapest stove as a gift!

Page 3 of 3