Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:36 AM
Default Get involved with a community-based Sims 3 magazine and show off your work
Hi everyone,

I started a magazine based on design and architecture in The Sims 3, and, well...the first issue was a bit poor. That's why I'm asking for your help in running it.

You could write articles, you could edit, you could build lots - there's a job for all of you.

If you really want to, read issue one here: http://issuu.com/smagazineofficial/...agazine_issue_1

So, if your interested, DM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or follow us on Twitter at @smagazineofcl

I hope you'll get involved with the magazine and really help out!

- George (Editor and creator)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 11:16 AM
I went through the first edition and it looks great, it is definately not poor. I am sorry, that I can't help right now, I am very involved with my university, but when I have time I will contact you and ask what can I do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gogolinopz
I went through the first edition and it looks great, it is definately not poor. I am sorry, that I can't help right now, I am very involved with my university, but when I have time I will contact you and ask what can I do.

Thanks, that's really nice to hear. It's great that you're interested, so don't rush and just let me know whenever you can.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 10:05 PM
Yes I would love to get with this but I need more time an also I still haven't gotten a lot uploaded here on MTS

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 6:32 AM
Default Post123
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
Yes I would loveSo, if your interested, DM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or follow us on Twitter at @smagazineofcl
to get with this but I need more time an also I still haven't gotten a lot uploaded here on MTS

So, if your interested, DM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or follow us on Twitter at @smagazineofcl

Get