Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 10:39 PM
Camera won't let me tilt using mouse wheel.
Okay so this just happened today and I did check all my settings, they are still the same from last time when I played and was not having this issue. I have not downloaded any new mods before this happened and it seems to of just happened out of nowhere. I have no clue how to fix it and it is really irritating really, it is difficult to build when you got the camera fucking up on you and not allowing you to move it certain ways. I have not gotten an update or anything so surprisingly for once this is not EA's doing I don't think. Please help me fix this it is ticking me off pretty badly and I really don't know what else I could do to fix it.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 7:09 AM
Have you selected the Sims 3 Camera in options and not the Sims 4 Camera checked instead?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Have you selected the Sims 3 Camera in options and not the Sims 4 Camera checked instead?

Yes as I said all options where the same and no matter what camera I used it would not let me do such a camera motion no matter which camera I used.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 5:56 PM
Bumping this incase it was push down on the list too much by newer posts. I still need help with this problem, it makes building (One of the things I enjoy doing most in Sims 4) rather complicated.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 11:42 PM
Found a fix, turns out my mouse was old and I just needed a new one, everything works fine now!
Stupid people are stupid
#6 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KuraiNekoMT13
Found a fix, turns out my mouse was old and I just needed a new one, everything works fine now!

I don't think anyone would've guessed that...