Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Late Night Apartment Buildings not working
Good Evening All,

I am back to the Sims 3 after a few years, and I am building my own world. While trying to place late night apartment shells, the top of the building fails to appear (see the pic below). It only happens for the taller skyscrapers.

Anyone knows how to fix it? The buildings in Bridgeport are fine.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 12:58 AM Last edited by LSLDN94 : 19th Jul 2018 at 1:16 AM. Reason: Posting update
I don't have two shells on the same lot. It happens when I try to place one on a "virgin" lot.

As you can see from the pics, when I zoom out the top appears. the moment I zoom in, it disappears even if I am not editing the lot.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 4:54 AM
I kind of found a way around it. Basically I have to place the shell building, go to the last floor and place another shell building on the last floor (it won't let me do it, but the floors navigator will let me go up another floor). After I click on the floors navigator, the top of the shell will spawn, but I have to delete the building (ctrl+alt) and place a brand new shell. This way the whole building will spawn. Better than nothing.