Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:18 PM
Default Random chat: what are you doing now?
Of cause what are you doing now in the game. Like playing, building a house and all that *^*

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:20 PM
And I start. Currently I am not playing but building an old style house in modern times *^*
Like an old Danish house but with a makeover. It still keeps the old and dark colors but it also invite for open kitchen/livingroom c':
I thought to make it and upload
As usual

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:21 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 17th May 2017 at 9:06 AM.
Planning yet another mod and wondering which family/sims to write up next - Jessie and Ben I think

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 5:24 PM
@whoward69 lucky xD no mod works for the European version of the game apparently :/

I build small houses *^*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:13 PM
I've been making a tiny neighbourhood, but I've only made a tiny amount of tiny houses so far!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:24 PM
@simsample niiice
I never worked with such ground before!

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 10:42 PM
Well, I am currently deciding who my next dynasty family should be...

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 10:45 PM
I'm wondering why I thought it was a good idea to install the triplets and quads mod.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
I'm wondering why I thought it was a good idea to install the triplets and quads mod.

XD
It's already hard enough with twins lol

-----

Why did I even think it was a good idea to make a realistic looking sim and find out the clothing I had downloaded was so old it didn't work

I build small houses *^*
Space Pony
#10 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 2:42 AM
Halp me..I once used to know this.. but not anymore , I see...

HOW do I change the familyname what is showed in lots with SimPE ??

the housesehold started with name Collins but has not been Collins in 3 generations.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 5:19 PM
Kukamuukaanmuka, it's the Family Information when you open the neighborhood.package

I'm building myself a SimCity! I've finally gotten around to rebuilding my Pleasantview after a bad crash and now that I've got my simmies back in the bug free hood, it's time to build their downtown.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM
I am setting up a new subhood. In the process of making my first house.
Instructor
#13 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:41 PM
I am eating lunch and deciding the heir of the next dynasty ( twins )

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Theorist
#14 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:44 PM
I'm debating whether I should upload pictures or play the game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 6:45 PM
Emperor, maybe... Ah it's rare twins come in two different genders, though I tried it twice. Hmmm, the most skilled. Do it like that. The most skilled and serious one of them.

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#16 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:52 PM
OnayaW, The most skilled is the eldest, however, he is an evil warlock who terrorized his brother. His brother in the other hand is meeker and lacks magical capabilities . So, now the eldest is heir...

Check it out ;)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:12 PM
I am still fiddling around with my round 2 entry in the Community Spirit contest. I changed out a couple of items and had to retake most of the pictures.

-I think the EAxis smoke alarm is really ugly. If we could keep the no CC bonus with just one item of CC, that's what I would replace.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 3:37 PM
@Ayasarth and I thought it was incredible how someone got to enter when they didn't even use the fundament given in the first round xD I was so pissed that day xD

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:24 PM
I am playing the next household in my NotInUni to do list. Not really a "rotation" list as I continually add to list and delete entries that I have completed.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Link Ninja
#20 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:47 PM
I am writing chapters for my sims story. I took some new pics last night to round out the number of pics to 10. Though the chapter involves the Thackery sisters which are a part of a newer neighborhood family. Won't do a post on them in my neighborhood thread for a bit because I am trying to get all the older families introduced before the newer, smaller ones.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

retired moderator
#21 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:08 PM
Last night I was almost done with the left bank of my downtown. Here's a picture from when I only had the right bank finished.
Screenshots
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 12:36 AM
Your downtown looks awesome, Phaenoh! Was it very difficult to create?

Check it out ;)
retired moderator
#23 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Your downtown looks awesome, Phaenoh! Was it very difficult to create?
Not difficult, but it's becoming time consuming. I started from mctammer's Stilport map, and have been making slight tweaks as I add neighborhood deco. It's crashed on me a bunch of times already, but I think that was because I was trying to place too many lots with missing CC down on the map at once. Now I'm doing it by neighborhood, fixing every lot as I go and I haven't had that problem since. Mctammer gave me permission to upload the decorated version, so I'll likely be doing that once I'm done. It won't contain the lots, but I'll have links to every one of them (all are available here on MTS) and a map to show where they all go.
Instructor
#24 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Not difficult, but it's becoming time consuming. I started from mctammer's Stilport map, and have been making slight tweaks as I add neighborhood deco. It's crashed on me a bunch of times already, but I think that was because I was trying to place too many lots with missing CC down on the map at once. Now I'm doing it by neighborhood, fixing every lot as I go and I haven't had that problem since. Mctammer gave me permission to upload the decorated version, so I'll likely be doing that once I'm done. It won't contain the lots, but I'll have links to every one of them (all are available here on MTS) and a map to show where they all go.

That does sound rather time consuming! I can't wait to see the uploaded version, and I wish you luck !

Check it out ;)
#25 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:47 PM
Trying to settle on a skin set for long term use in my new project. Now that I know how to change skintones in SimPE I wont have to worry too much about the few spare townies that spawn with maxis skin when i can go in and change it if/when they need to become more central plot wise.

Page 1 of 3