Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:39 PM Last edited by simsmuseum : 13th Oct 2017 at 1:08 PM.
Default Sculpture (2)
Hi,

I'm creating a museum at TS3 and I would like to have this sculpture. However, I'm still very new at this and I don't have any idea of creating, what programms do I have to use...whatever. I would like if someone could teach me a "tutorial" or something.

Thanks !
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 3:03 PM
If you are very new, do you at least know how to use a meshing program like Blender or Milkshape?
First, you would need to use your meshing program to build a copy of that sculpture. (your mesh)
Then you would need to import it into the game.

Since the most complex mesh that I've ever created was a sphere hovering over a pyramid and crowned with a sort of twisted torus thing, and that was in Second Life which I have not gone into in quite a while, I'm not in any position to teach you how to make something as complex as that sculpture.
But if all you really need to know is what to do after you have built your mesh, http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...shing_Tutorials has a lot of helpful tutorials.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook