Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
This is such a weird thing that I was thinking about yesterday...
See, for as long as I remember, I've always done this:
It started when I was a kid (about 4-6 years old) We use to race from one end of the playground to the other but because I was taller than the rest of the kids and had longer legs I'd always win. Eventually the other kids got angry and the leader of our little group stood super close to me and shouted "You can't play with us anymore, you always win"
Anyway so I dunno whether I was thinking about this memory later while watching an episode of Courage the Cowardly dog, or whether I was thinking of this episode when I was being shouted at... but either way, whenever I think of that memory, I see it in third person... with myself as this weirdass eggplant.
Why? I don't know.
I was lying in bed last night, thinking about an argument I had with this woman at work who is about 6 inches shorter than me and I realised, again, I'm seeing it in my head in third person and I'm a fucking eggplant.

I don't know why I do it. If someone shorter than me shouts at me for whatever reason.... I always imagine myself as a big lanky evil eggplant.

Eggplants aren't really nutritionally packed. They are void of things both bad and good for you.

In any case, I tend to dream about guys I like, older men to be exact. Usually, they either are married to a woman, their job or both. They have a wide range of jobs, mostly trades I want to pick up. I never really understood such targets of my affectionate gestures in the dreamscape. My father thinks it's due to the lack of stability in my life that I dream of these older men. My mother thinks I have daddy issues that have yet to be talked about in therapy. Whatever the case, I try to be kind to my guests in the dreamscape. I still talk to Alice in my dreams and he's been quite a gentleman, but his face loses any semblance of color when challenged to golf. It used to be his sport, but something must have ruined his love for the game. So it's more complex beyond the fluffy "spend a rainy day watching movies on the bedroom TV snuggled up close" but my mind has it's limits.

Beyond that, I probably would buy a single color of M&Ms in bulk (you can really do that), green and mix it into cookie dough and baked it up. It would be my Valentine's Day project.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#127 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 9:10 PM
I still write fanfics in my head, and sometimes even upload them, and I'm interested in vintage synthesizers.
#128 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:49 PM
Rub my thumb against my eyebrows. It's some nervous tick that I've had for years now, though I'm more likely to do it when nervous/stressed. I can't explain why I do that though, beyond that it feels good.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#129 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 6:15 PM
I sometimes hum the basslines for songs like "Gimmie More" since it is in my vocal range and I am a contralto... sort of a female equivalent of a bass.
Mad Poster
#130 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 9:03 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Sep 2018 at 6:00 AM.
Lately got hooked on the Teletoon series of series: 6teen, Stoked and the Total Drama metaseries. I originally saw 6teen on Nickelodeon for a brief period in mid 2000s and I recently got hooked on to Total Dramarama, a reimagining of the Teletoon characters as 4 year olds with the Chef imagined as the teacher. The episodes are roughly 11 minutes (which fits the 15 minutes slots easy when you factor advertising and station interstitials in) but it's pretty dense in terms of the story flow. I did love how they lampooned the Unicorn Frappaccino from Starbucks, right down to the tired employees, not to mention the kids remain pretty much the same as their teenage selves, just toned down to fit a childish tone.

Like I said in one dream, I saw dolls of these characters in a Toys R Us that should have been demolished.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#131 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:25 AM
I look up stuff like vintage analog synthesizers - including the CR-78 and TR line, and the TB-303. Recently got a great deal on a Yamaha keyboard with velocity sensitive keys.
Mad Poster
#132 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 1:28 AM
Writing to people in the top of various industries for advice beyond the basics my grandfather's advice told me. I don't know if I can afford to go back to school, but I rather have some guidance to better run the path of self-made self-sufficiency.

Think of it as like those awful levels in Sonic 2006 where Sonic couldn't stop running and you had to time the dodging just right or you lose a life.

Space Pony
#133 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 10:04 AM
Most guys flex and check themselves out in mirrors. I make the ugliest faces imaginable instead.

Dag-Dag
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#134 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 6:44 PM
I still wear glittery lip gloss, and I'm in my late 30's. I also sing along with the male versions of Madonna's hits - like "Hung Up" - which I can sing very comfortably because I'm a contralto.
Test Subject
#135 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I still wear glittery lip gloss, and I'm in my late 30's.

Glittery lip gloss is amazing, and you don't have to be a teenager to wear it. Keep it up, friend.

As for weird crap I do, does going up staired escalators in a wheelchair count?
Mad Poster
#136 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NavyBluePanda
Glittery lip gloss is amazing, and you don't have to be a teenager to wear it. Keep it up, friend.

As for weird crap I do, does going up staired escalators in a wheelchair count?

No, just mind boggling to figure the safety violations that may occur.

Test Subject
#137 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
No, just mind boggling to figure the safety violations that may occur.

It's not actually a safety violation, per se; the signs saying that we can't are more "if you do it, you can't sue us" things, as they can't really enforce it in any way. Plus, it's decently safe so long as you're paying attention and can keep a hold on the railing.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#138 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 7:38 PM
Anyone here watch cute birb videos, like the one with the Indian Ringneck going "Peekaboo" while peeking from behind a laptop monitor? It's so cute!
Mad Poster
#139 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 7:41 AM
Debate by myself canon relationships, if any, in my favorite universes.

For example: Sonic and Amy Rose from Sonic the Hedgehog. Is there any palpable relationship between the two of them? Sonic has the decency to free encapsulated animals, thus the decency to watch out for Amy. In Sonic CD, Amy tagged along and was captured by Metal Sonic. Sonic had no choice but to go save her. In the Sonic Adventure era, Sonic had given chase when ZERO caught, but eventually he had his own missions to fulfill and Amy became more independent and gained a personality trait where she would be less of a damsel in distress (in Sonic Adventure, she gained the Piko-Piko Hammer from the arcade game Sonic the Fighters, which featured 8 Chaos Emeralds, along with a few one time characters)

In other media, it varies, but in the original Sonic X anime, he reciprocates to Amy some feelings. Seeing as the anime was tied to the Adventure era games, it was quite a tie in to certain events in the games to see characters get involved with the human race. But nonetheless, the relationship between Sonic and Amy does not go far beyond allies in battle, because according to the game runners, Sonic marrying means the series ends.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#140 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 1:32 PM
A Sonic fan? Um... don't hate me... used to be rather heavily into the Sonic fandom and then due partly to my social ineptitude and partly the general disposition of the Sonic fandom... I became their 'Blubber' and eventually left. Recently kinda got back into it and was working on some ideas for a fusion of Sonic Underground and STC - like for example, Lightmare now heads her father's gang and Manic's gang is affiliated with hers, and the Special Zone has connections to Mobodoon, and I got this idea for a Manticore character who looks and acts like Pewdiepie.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
A Sonic fan? Um... don't hate me... used to be rather heavily into the Sonic fandom and then due partly to my social ineptitude and partly the general disposition of the Sonic fandom... I became their 'Blubber' and eventually left. Recently kinda got back into it and was working on some ideas for a fusion of Sonic Underground and STC - like for example, Lightmare now heads her father's gang and Manic's gang is affiliated with hers, and the Special Zone has connections to Mobodoon, and I got this idea for a Manticore character who looks and acts like Pewdiepie.

The above subject is actually a sample. I usually ship canon relationships but you'd need to bring your A game to convince me of a non-canon ship like ShadowXRouge or KnucklesXRouge. As for slash\femslash, unless it's official like HarukaXMichiru in all continuities or ZoiciteXKunzite in the anime of Sailor Moon, I usually shy away from it.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#142 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 6:48 PM
I usually shy away from noncanon yaoi/yuri. Even my sims tend to be vanilla straight and such - at least when the majority of population is townie/npc.
Instructor
#143 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 9:58 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 5th Dec 2018 at 7:57 PM.
when i take a shower and when i'm home alone i sing a song LOUD

and 2 months ago when i was in spain i took a shower in the middle of the night while stressed out (me and my dad got into a fight back by then)
my parents didn't noticed a thing about me from that night
Mad Poster
#144 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 8:38 PM
Working on my anger\voice issues.

I find it hard to believe that when I raise my voice, it's equated as angry.

My mom threatened to return my Christmas gifts because of my voice.

My father threatened to buy a decibel meter and use it against me because of my voice.

Mad Poster
#145 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 10:55 PM
Try to best describe to people whoever is my latest crush, especially if the crush is obscure.

You all know I am in a one-sided romance with Lee Unkrich.

Highly unlikely we'll meet even if circumstances were favorable. He might find landing in Newark to be hell and yes, we New Jerseyans admit Newark is a hellhole. But if you drive far away from Newark within the state lines, we've got beautiful trees like sycamores and pine. As far as animals...we have an overpopulation of deer where I live. For one week in January and one week in December, hunters are allowed to shoot dead as many deer they can before sunset. If you're going for a hike in the woods, wear hi-vis orange so you are not a casualty.

In any case, to best describe Lee Unkrich's looks, merge Steve Carell with Erik Estrada. He's got a whiny voice, but it's not like I go for caffeinated jocks who gruffly says "Wish I could sleep, but I can't!" Scoffs down hot coffee and shouts "LOVE THAT JOE!"

Page 6 of 6