Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 3:28 PM
So... I rolled the event, and it wasn't that big of a deal it's
"Heir Must Be Male (Ongoing)"
So yeah. that's fun
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:04 PM
I just realized they meant in game, not RL. derp.
Ah well, I don't plan on having a heir in the first week, so I guess it won't really matter.
Remember kids; Derp!
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:37 PM
so, as of Tuesday of Simville, The male heir act is now in place. Fun.
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 6:58 PM Last edited by Astrocake7 : 25th Feb 2017 at 7:55 PM.
Tom Rinehart 1
Soooo... I've decided to "blog" Tom's life here, so yeah.

He went to the gym and fought his arch nemesis... The PUNCHING BAG.
[IMG]02-25-17_12-12-56Â*PM.png -/IMG]
then he went jogging
[IMG]02-25-17_12-17-42Â*PM.png -[/IMG]
The next day after his work as a tech guru he went to the gym at willow creek (the last one was oasis springs)
[IMG]02-25-17_12-23-50Â*PM.png -[/IMG]
Then he went to bed
[IMG]02-25-17_12-19-20Â*PM.png -[/IMG]
And watched soccer
[IMG]02-25-17_12-50-54Â*PM.png -[/IMG]
Anddddddddd that's his life right now!\
I feel bad for this guy. He doesn't even have a computer
Screenshots
Test Subject
#55 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:01 PM
Oh... I forgot he needed to be in green.
SHOOT
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astrocake7
Oh... I forgot he needed to be in green.
SHOOT

I guess I can fix it real quick ._.
Test Subject
#57 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:43 PM
As of Saturday, I must paint something. Good thing I don't have an easel!
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 8:46 PM
Tuesday Blues
I have to work out for at least 1 hour for five days. I didn't realize I had to roll until Thursday, so I'm screwed xD
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 4:11 PM
Thought I'd drop in here and let everyone know that I'm still playing this challenge. Gen 5 was just born in my game. I've been blogging it on my own site, and if anyone's interested, the index for the Catchick's are here: http://simlife.meadow-bee.com/catch...colates-legacy/
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 9:44 AM Last edited by leriety : 29th Jul 2017 at 9:05 AM.
Haven't updated in a while, I wanted to get the new expansions but then my mods stopped working.
I had played a little before the update so I'll show you a few pics.

Here is Bruno with the triplets, they were doing homework.

Bruno and Diamond grew up to Yound Adult and decided to elope. Aren't they cute?
(Being half siblings this isn't allowed in normal gameplay, but who cares? XD They had six children since)

And this is a shot of the triplets as teens, they still had random looks that I changed but I couldn't get a better pic of all tree of them.

Violetta is an elder now and she will probably die soon, which means my next generation will be started by a teen... hope that's possible.

Curtis is Evil and Perfectionist, with Parenthood he may also become Insensitive. I want to make him an artist.
Jayce is a Bookworm and Hates Children. His Character Values are all neutral so probably no new traits. His aspiration is Computer Whiz so he'll end up in the Tech Guru career or maybe just a programmer/hacker.
Darien is a Hot-Headed Glutton, he's having issues with Conflict Resolution and may become Argumentative. He's already picking fights with his brothers. He wants to be a cook so I'd like to have him open a restaurant.

I want to pick Curtis as heir, I have a soft spot for Evil sims XD and maybe make him a vampire! Can I keep his brothers around or do I need to move out all non heir sims?
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 6:51 PM
I started this challenge in hard mode.

Main character (Lisa Simpson):
- Ugly clothes (Rerolled that to the last one)
- Hazel eyes
- Yellow/Blond hair (I went with blond)
- Freckles
- Dress them (her) like a hipster
- Named after a fictional character

Traits:
- Foodie
- Love outdoors
- Neat

Aspiration:
- Nature: Angling ace (fits pretty well with 'love outdoors')

So I went for another sim, and ended up with a twin

So here goes the rolls for the twin (Anna Simpson):
Main things:
- Female
- Red hair (I choose the light red hair)
- Only wear pants/shorts
- Ugly nose (RIP Anna)
- Masculine Female

Traits:
- Slob (opposite her twin sister)
- Family-oriented
- Hot-headed

Aspiration:
- Food: Master Mixologist

Lot Traits:
- Private dweling
- Good schools
- Haunted

And then finally I randomized the two events for the first week
- Redecorate a room
- Try for baby

I think I'm gonna get Anna to try for a baby since she is the family-orientated one.

I am really exited to start this challenge
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 7:35 PM
I really love this challenge! Is it going to be updated for Cats and Dogs and Jungle Adventures?
Test Subject
#63 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 11:46 AM
This was one of my favorites. Wish it was updated for all the new content. But it’s still fun thanks!
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 12:48 AM
So, I decided to attempt this challenge.

CAS: Freckles, Muscular, Teal eyes, Hat, Skinny

Traits: Gloomy, Loves Outdoors, Ambitious

Aspiration: Popularity - Joke Star

She turned out really cute!

Her name is Taylor Rose.
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deliadelilah
This was one of my favorites. Wish it was updated for all the new content. But it’s still fun thanks!

I wish it was updated, too. There is so much new and exciting content! I might add some things to my event lists
Test Subject
#66 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 4:26 AM
I used to love playing this challenge and I wanted to play an updated version of it so I created one! You can find it here on my blog if you would like to check it out. There is a link back to this post, I do not claim any credit for creating this challenge obviously just maintenance.

https://vickiesims.wordpress.com/20...llenge-updated/
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 21st Sep 2019 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vickiet
I used to love playing this challenge and I wanted to play an updated version of it so I created one! You can find it here on my blog if you would like to check it out. There is a link back to this post, I do not claim any credit for creating this challenge obviously just maintenance.

https://vickiesims.wordpress.com/20...llenge-updated/

Thank you so much for updating this!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 3:01 PM
I hadn't played in some time and recently picked this back up. I made a mess the first time as I had problems with lost save files and didn't know how to start a new one, but now I do and may just transfer them. I didn't lose the file where I noted the rolls for this challenge, so I still know where I left off.

To recap a few things: The triplets aged up, Bruno married Diamond and Violetta passed on for old age. Then Curtis seduced Caleb Vatore, it was my first time playing with the vampires so I had him flirt with both siblings but apparently he was the most receptive one (and because I have mods, and as usual forgot to tune them, also got him pregnant). They had twins which is perfect since I rolled couple with two kids.

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 3:24 PM
Hi, I will be continuing to post my legacy on Tumblr: https://siminspires.tumblr.com/
Hope you'll come see it, thanks.
Page 3 of 3