Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellie Goulding

by dutch Posted 26th Jul 2011 at 4:18 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2011 at 10:43 PM by dutch_1991

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 74 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:07 PM
OMG!!!! Ellie Goulding! It looks so much like her thank you ssoooo much!!! I can really see how you put so much effort in Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
I love Ellie Goulding as well, although maybe not as much as you. xD Thanks so much for creating this great sim. She looks a lot like her!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:45 AM
CREEPY, I JUST saw her in concert this weekend!! You've done an incredible job!!

PS: She was wearing that jacket you have her in for her formal look, only it was red. Very cool. =)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:06 AM
Just wanted to nip in to say gratz on your feature! Well deserved!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#30 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 3:39 PM
Hey Dutch, awesome work as usual. Congratulations on yet another trophy. Your effort and talent is fantastic.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:09 PM
Looks amazing! Good job and thank you!
.. I guess I got a new favorite singer. (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:00 PM
Once again amazing Dutch *<3s Ellie*
Loving the flood of facial pictures, have a lot of fun during the photo shoot?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#33 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 7:32 AM
I saw this in the CFF and amazing as usual, congrats on being featured.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:38 AM
I love you so hard.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:38 AM
Oh Christ. I Love Ellie Too. Thank You!!!!!!1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:40 PM
WOW.! I love that. <3
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 3:10 PM
I love the clothing! Ellie is one of my favourite singers.
She's ALMOST an exact clone! xD But the nose is a bit TOO crooked.
Anyways, thanks for the sim! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 11:15 PM
Wow, she looks wonderful! I love the body type you have on her.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#39 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 5:24 AM
Never knew anything about her until this pass weekend at Lollapalooza. Thought about your upload and said to myself, hey go check her out. She was fantastic! Didn't finish watching her set, had to go see Cee-Lo, but I did enjoy her very much. Now I want her sim in my game. Thanks for turning me on to her, and I adore the panda hat.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#40 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 8:14 AM
Thank you. I'm honestly happy to see people take notice of her because of these items I uploaded. Maybe if I keep doing it her fanbase will unknowingly widen by a little bit, and every little bit counts.
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:23 AM
Wow amazing! I've been desperate for an Ellie sim
One problem though, anytime she's on screen in my game at all, even if I just see her in the street, my game crashes.
Has anyone else had this problem? Or doesn it sound as if theres anything obvious I've done wrong?
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:31 AM
Oh no. Didn't happen to me :o Did you install all the CCs listed in the download description? If so, try removing some of those items one by one and narrow down to the problem package. Really sorry about that. :S
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:33 AM
Don't apologise. I've only been on here a couple of weeks and I love you!
Yeah I downloaded them all, I'm gonna try having her in game without her CC to see if that works. I hope it's not her clothes or hair, they are awesome :P
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 11:45 AM
Thank you. Do tell me when you find out which file causes the trouble, I'll try to rectify it right away.
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:03 PM Last edited by SheSaid09 : 10th Aug 2011 at 12:04 PM. Reason: To give thanks.
I tried her again with just the tights and the panda hat and it crashed again.
I shall try her again with nothing but her lovely self.
I just couldn't resist that damn panda hat :P
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dutch_1991
Thank you. Do tell me when you find out which file causes the trouble, I'll try to rectify it right away.

After a couple of hours of playing, I started her off with in-game hair and clothes, no CC at all, every now and then I 1 by 1 added each item and it was either the panda hat or the athletic ponytail that crashed the game. As soon as I added the two hairstyles the game crashed. I think it was the hat as she was wearing it at the time.
To be honest I don't really mind, I can just use her formal hairstyle (which worked fine)

Plus it might just be my game, it may not have happened to anyone else.

For your help dutch
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#47 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:16 PM
Aww bugger. Thanks for the report anyway. I'll look into it.
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 12:12 AM
if she was born on the 30 of dec. she should be a capricorn, not sag.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:29 AM
Although I didn't download the tights, I do have her in the hat and my game is not crashing. I have played my hood for 6 sim days and no crashes.

Just reporting.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 1:52 AM
@beebeebee: oops :/ can't believe I screwed that up. 8 days from a Sagittarius. I've never been that much into astrology. Thanks for the notification.

@lewisb40: thanks
Page 2 of 5