Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 2:27 PM
Default Sims teleporting all over the place
This appears to be a bug following the latest Seasons patch. I have Sims that teleports between different spots, T-pose resets, freezes and refuses to stop their animations (like continuously peeing even if the bladder is empty and the next interaction is flush). I tried to repair the game and run without CC. Still the same issue even in the first day on a new save. I still have a fps around 30 (jumping between 20 and 40 fps bust mostly stable in the 30s.) only occasionally dropping into the 10s when more world is loaded and/or complex mechanics plays. Even when running with CC, including stuff like fixes such as Simulation Lag fix and MCCC. Only option I see is reducing the graphics settings. Though I don't know if that does anything. I don't know if there's any mod to solve the issues or if you'll have to hope for an EA pach.

Specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3300 Mhz, 2 cores, 4 logical processes
RAM: 10 GB
Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 750 Ti
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM
My sims are doing this kind of shit as well (also since the seasons update) and I didn't touch the fps settings
it's probably EA bug, although I'm using my many mods as per usual, so I can't be sure.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 2:49 PM
If it's continual peeing it's probably an intentional "easter egg". You know how they are at Sims Studios...

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 4:50 PM
One of mine jumped from the kitchen stove to the refrigerator. Is that what you mean by teleporting? He hasn't done it since.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 5:11 PM
It has been an intermittent issue that a lot of people are reporting since Seasons, with and without mods. I have culled and updated, and it is an odd thing and not easy to recreate without LE's spawning (because they actually can be useful!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 1:14 AM
Yeah you just gotta run through it normally for a few sim days to see the issues pop up and there is nothing in common. Like one second they're on the street, next by the bar at the local only to poof back to whence they came. Or suddenly teleporting to the fridge and grab a snack when in the livingroom....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
If it's continual peeing it's probably an intentional "easter egg". You know how they are at Sims Studios...

Yeah I doubt that... the cue said "flush" but he kept on going even with a bladder in the greens. Had to abort it and have him flush manually.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
My sims are doing this kind of shit as well (also since the seasons update) and I didn't touch the fps settings
it's probably EA bug, although I'm using my many mods as per usual, so I can't be sure.

Not fps settings per say but the cheat to show fps.