Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Kunder : 10th Dec 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Default Meet the Charmful family!
@Charmful, @SIMelissa, @Peni Griffin, and everyone.

Meet the Charmful family!

From left to right:

Prince Charmful, Franklin Charmful, Veri Charmful, Channa Charmful, and SiMelissa Charmful.

I decided to move them into Riverblossom Hills. They're the nicest Sim family in any of my games, as per Charmful's wishes.

Riverblossom Hills is my least populated hood, and it's pretty much a "No Drama Zone" (Well, maybe just a little ).

I think the drama of Pleasantview, and Veronaville, wouldn't be to their liking, They would be out of place in Strangetown, or Belladonna cove, Desi Valley is a bit crowded right now, Smorgia is the way I like it, and has it's own story line, so, Riverblossom Hills is perfect for them!

Like most Sims there, They live a sheltered life in their little log cabins, wood stoves, fishing ponds and gardens! No "Downtown" attached, the only college available, is SSU. The only store is "Goopy's Emporium", and a farmers market.

YES, They drive cars, have computers, and video games, but the children of RBH, are picked up in a horse-drawn school bus, the Taxi service is horse-drawn also. RBH is a strange mixture of the present, and the past!

Oh, the little girl in Franklin's wants, is Harley Bowersnott. They're BFF, and I'm hoping will develope interest when they get older.

Right now, I'm working on Peni Griffin Sim at the moment. Thanks to the three of you for being good, "Simmer" friends!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#2 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:21 AM
I love their viking aesthetic! They should go on a camping trip lol. Thanks for sharing your pic of the fam. I guess 'Prince' was just the natural name for a surname like 'Charmful' hahah! :D

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 1:48 AM Last edited by Kunder : 13th Dec 2017 at 9:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I love their viking aesthetic! They should go on a camping trip lol. Thanks for sharing your pic of the fam. I guess 'Prince' was just the natural name for a surname like 'Charmful' hahah! :D
Yep! There's another similar family in RBH. The Mjolr family. They actually have some interesting genetics. The youngest Mjolr (Yngvjl), doesn't look like either parent, but she's almost spot on for her maternal grandmother Ynga.

I think the Norse attire is very becoming on the Charmfuls. The names were pretty easy. Yes, "Prince" was a given, I'm afraid!

I'm glad you approve.

Camping sounds like a good idea, but I want to wait til spring. It's gonna be a long winter in RBH. Seasons there are:
Spring
Summer
Winter
Winter

Here is a touching pic of Ynvjl Mjolr, and her grandmother, Ynga Visser.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 5:49 AM
Oh, I am so honored to have one of the Charmful's named after me!
I LOVE that you've historical. Isn't it fun?
It's been weeks, maybe longer since I've played Sims. But now I want to bring up Kunderland and get back to work on it!

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:10 PM Last edited by Kunder : 13th Dec 2017 at 9:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
Oh, I am so honored to have one of the Charmful's named after me!
I LOVE that you've historical. Isn't it fun?
It's been weeks, maybe longer since I've played Sims. But now I want to bring up Kunderland and get back to work on it!
@SIMelissa I'm glad you approve!

Here is a better pic of SiMelissa Charmful!

She actually turned out way better than I expected. Very pretty!

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:39 PM
I love their Norse look, it is very nice Thanks for sharing your picture of the Charmful famliy. I am looking forward to more.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Kunder : 13th Dec 2017 at 10:32 AM.
@lordtyger9 I try to keep RBH kind of "Norse". Not so much with the Maxis Sims, but my own. Looks like the Norwegians are moving in.... GO NORWEGIA! I did this to honor my wifes heritage. She's Norwegian, as are both my daughters. Peni Griffin was sort of modeled after my younger daughter, and SiMelissa, was sort of modeled after my older daughter.

Maybe I'll post pics of my daughters for comparison.

Over half the houses have been converted over to log cabins.

@Peni Griffin

Here is Peni Griffin. Currently studying physics at La Fiesta Tech. She's in Strangetown, but will be living in the "Downtown" area.

Her LTW, is to be a game designer. She has the mood swings of a parrot, but has them under control.