Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bespoke Build Set

by Honeywell Posted 15th Jul 2018 at 4:10 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2022 at 11:11 AM by Honeywell : Added HW_bespokeRoofTrimAddOns

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 81 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 8:01 PM
Oh my. "Thanks" isn't enough. I have wanted a set like this for years because I, too like to build modern suburbia homes and don't have 1 solid "set" that works for them. I think I will be using this set in MANY homes. Big thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 8:50 PM
Very nice. I'm curious where you live though, as these type of houses are really untypical where I live, in California. We would consider these a New England/ Colonial type of house, and they mostly exist there. Certainly very untypical in my neck of the woods.
Theorist
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 9:41 PM
@child_of_air New England. Thanks again for the nice comments!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:27 PM
YES I'm downloading these immediately! This is a great set, thank you so much for making these :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:41 PM
Oh wow, so beautiful!! Thank you so much for making and sharing this awesome set! Every little bit is just heavenly! My houses in Sims2 are pretty much boxes so I'll be eagerly looking forward to see what MTS2 builders will give us, LOL..Thanks again Honeywell!!!!!
Theorist
#31 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 11:06 PM
I'm seriously overwhelmed (in a good way) by how huge this set is. Thank you so much for this! :lovestruc

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:33 AM Last edited by WakahisaDManami : 16th Jul 2018 at 2:44 AM.
Wow, Honeywell! This is amazing! I'm going to be using this so much; this set it perfect!!!

In fact, I love it so much after checking it out in game that I removed 90% of custom build sets I had and my game is now 1200 files lighter :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 3:57 AM
This is gorgeous! I just wish there was a way I could get everything but the default stairs. They're lovely, I just prefer not to have a lot of default replacements in my game. But I do appreciate all the hard work you put into this!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#34 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:19 AM
Wow... this is absolutely sublime, thank you so much <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:06 AM
Basically just sitting here with my mouth hanging open (it's super attractive). I'm swooning. So impressed I can not physically even. This is utterly amazing, Honeywell. Thank You. ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 5:55 AM
Wow! I don't even have words for how impressive, how gorgeous, how perfect this set is. All I can say is thank you from the bottom of my matchy-matchy, slightly OCD, heart!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#37 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 6:13 AM
@LauriMizutani
You don't have to install the stairs, just put all of the files but those in your game. You won't have the matching colors though.

That said: install the stairs. They still look the same, they're just recolorable with the design tool now and have a lot more color options.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
@LauriMizutani
You don't have to install the stairs, just put all of the files but those in your game. You won't have the matching colors though.

That said: install the stairs. They still look the same, they're just recolorable with the design tool now and have a lot more color options.

I might consider that then. Thank you for letting me know!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 8:51 AM
Wow. Just wow. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 3:13 PM
Nice set. Very well thought out with all the extras.
Theorist
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 3:18 PM
Thanks @mustluvcatz

There are so many bits and pieces to this set it's quicker and easier for everyone to pick and choose what they want to keep if it's all in one folder. The file names are given under each section on the upload thread to help with that - just delete anything you don't want. @LauriMizutani For the stairs, select and delete anything that begins with HW_stairs and you'll be good to go - I hope you like the them!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 4:49 PM
I think I may faint from delight over this build set! Truly a builder's dream. Now I just have to remember where I put HL's stairs (not that I want to, but...) so I can have all the match-y stuff. A million thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 9:31 PM
Thank you so much for all your hard work! This set is amazing! This is going in my downloads for sure.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:12 AM
Everything about this set is breathtaking, and I mean everything! Starting from how you presented it to the level of detail each item has. Keep up the incredible work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:04 AM
After 10+ years of MTS lurking I've finally created an account in order to thank you for this; it's just perfect. Thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 10:24 AM
Omg yes thank you sooooo muuuch!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:51 PM
I absolutely love the houses that you use in your pictures! Would you consider sharing them as well?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:27 PM
Wow very nice! I am truly happy you've made this for TS2. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 9:28 PM
@kisamore93 I am so glad you asked because I'm working on putting together a lot pack that includes them right now. If I'm particularly ambitious and don't get distracted I should be able to get all of the pictures and everything done within a few days. If not, hopefully no longer than a week or two.

Thanks again-again for the nice comments - each and every one is appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 12:59 AM
Hi, I should let you know something. I think there is a faulty cc in your set because when I click on Oaktowne Simple Interior Door (a maxis door) after I place it in a lot, the game crashes. However, this problem is fixed when I removed the set.
Page 2 of 7