Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:19 AM Last edited by andlarryofficial : 7th Dec 2017 at 3:30 AM.
Default Service/Military/Police dogs?
Anyone interested in vests for police, military, or service dogs?
I am willing to make these and upload if there's interest. I would probably working from the vest and/or t-shirt thing, and am willing to take requests on design, color, ect.
If you're interested, either send me a message or leave a comment

Edit: Due to interest, I will work on these as I have time. As I am in school, that time will get much larger following the 14th of december, due to final exams.

thanks,
-Eliza
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 8:50 PM
Hi I would definitely be interested in an vest/t shirt for therapy pets! They dont usually, irl, wear certain outfits but some just have little vests on that say 'therapy animal'. I'd like the service ones too but I don't think i'd get to use it in game. I think it would be really fun to play as a dog breeder trying to produce the most gentle therapy dogs!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 4:07 PM
That fill be fun. I would love to have a k9 vest for my GSD's in game.

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 2:52 AM
Definitely would be awesome for my detectives.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 7:07 PM
I would love this, I was actually looking for this content today and found your thread. I have a service dog myself and I wanted to give her a vest like she has in real life I was disappointed there was no CC for service dogs, careers, or vests. So I'd be down for that definitely!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:10 PM
That would be an awesome idea. I'd definatly get it when I get my copy of the pet expansion.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:08 AM
I have been searching for this or even anyone with the idea since the pack was initially released. I started my attempt at making one, but I am a complete noob still and am so happy to see somebody else is going to give it a try as well!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MelonBunny
I would love this, I was actually looking for this content today and found your thread. I have a service dog myself and I wanted to give her a vest like she has in real life I was disappointed there was no CC for service dogs, careers, or vests. So I'd be down for that definitely!

would you send me a picture of her vest? I am familliar with the standard type patches, but having more examples never hurts.

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marsh
Hi I would definitely be interested in an vest/t shirt for therapy pets! They dont usually, irl, wear certain outfits but some just have little vests on that say 'therapy animal'. I'd like the service ones too but I don't think i'd get to use it in game. I think it would be really fun to play as a dog breeder trying to produce the most gentle therapy dogs!

Would you send me a picture or sketch of what you would like, a quick google search returns multiple different designs.

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 10:37 PM
Hey I also have a service dog and would love to be able to give his SIms 4 version a vest. The first thing I looked for upon buying Cats and Dogs was a SD harness, lol!

A K-9 Vest would be fun for a police officer as well :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by charlee
Hey I also have a service dog and would love to be able to give his SIms 4 version a vest. The first thing I looked for upon buying Cats and Dogs was a SD harness, lol!

A K-9 Vest would be fun for a police officer as well :D

would you be willing to send me a photo of your pups vest? (if he/she wears one while working, I understand sd's aren't required to wear anything) I base my Custom Content off of reality, so having images of multiple different types of vests is really helpful

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 8:08 PM
Nobody seems to be around here but is this custom content available yet, and if so, where?

Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:08 PM
Hi, it is not quite ready yet (I got busy with family over the holidays, and then college started back up) I'll hopefully have it ready soon though

thanks,
Eliza
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 4:35 PM
I also look forward to K9 gear for my detective's Shepherd. I was just searching for the harnesses when I found this thread. I was thinking that if you have any harnesses complete you can just slap the words K-9 Unit on it and have a dark recolor. This is much appreciated ☺ especially since I'm in college too and know the struggle
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM
That is the kind of content I would love to see as pet costumes. I really can't stand these taco or banana costumes, but actual police vests (and more collars/harnesses in general) would be really cool :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:04 AM
Here is a set of police uniforms for cats and dogs. Not a service vest or anything, but a little police outfit,

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:33 AM
I haven't totally abandonded this project, school and a surgery took all my time. I currently have two designs finished, working on a few more for both large and small dogs. If you would like a particular color or vest patch (ie, seizure dog, allergy alert dog, other) please reply to this comment
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by andlarryofficial
I haven't totally abandonded this project, school and a surgery took all my time. I currently have two designs finished, working on a few more for both large and small dogs. If you would like a particular color or vest patch (ie, seizure dog, allergy alert dog, other) please reply to this comment

Looks like you are coming along nicely, looks like it will be good. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:19 AM
Default Still a Thing?
:lovestruc Hi I just randomly saw this and was shocked because I was like I wonder if there is service dogs or police dogs an then I found your post! Are you still working on this or are you done working on it? :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by andlarryofficial
Anyone interested in vests for police, military, or service dogs?
I am willing to make these and upload if there's interest. I would probably working from the vest and/or t-shirt thing, and am willing to take requests on design, color, ect.
If you're interested, either send me a message or leave a comment

Edit: Due to interest, I will work on these as I have time. As I am in school, that time will get much larger following the 14th of december, due to final exams.

thanks,
-Eliza
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 8:51 AM
Hi, still working on it, I hit a snag with EA's files. hopefully I'll have it out before the end of august, but as school is starting back up it may take a little longer. Really trying hard to get it done before the one year mark of the idea.

thanks,
Eliza