Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 24th Oct 2019 at 7:25 PM
Nowadays I don't have much time to be bored at work. Most of the time when I don't have anything to do I'm too exhausted to find somehing to do, so I just sit down and take a breather. If I have more than 15 minutes of 'downtime' I'll usually go find something to do, and if it's more than an hour I'll usually be in the med room because most of the time it's the only place where I can get stuff done while having some peace and quiet around me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 2:32 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 6th Nov 2019 at 2:53 AM.
Read manga, cookbooks, graphic novels, fashion crafting, serialized newspaper comics, etc., on my Kindle

Listen to my music collection I imported from numerous discs and services on VLC or listen to my collection of purchased music from Amazon.

Watch "Arrested Development" and other interesting dry humor favorites and some of the craziest shit that strays from my modus operandi on Netflix.

(As you can guess, I lost my job due to lack of demand and tools. Right now, my allowance is all I have going on right now and even that hangs in the balance. This month has been a constant volley between deposits and withdrawals and the fact my food money is kept separate is fine. I am only asking for a bit of stability.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#28 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 12:53 AM
When I have down time at work I have a nasty habit of doing Recent Changes Patrol on Wikipedia or Conservapedia, which is basically watching for vandals and reverting them. Wikipedia is a site you can access from most workplaces.

Another thing I do sometimes is read my Bible. If the Bible isn't your thing, you could substitute any book (I wouldn't recommend bringing anything like Playboy Magazine to work though).
Alchemist
#29 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends

Another thing I do sometimes is read my Bible. If the Bible isn't your thing, you could substitute any book (I wouldn't recommend bringing anything like Playboy Magazine to work though).

Nah why not? If you're being seen with a playboy magazine at work, the boredom will be gone within seconds.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#30 Old 30th Dec 2019 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Nah why not? If you're being seen with a playboy magazine at work, the boredom will be gone within seconds.

Possibly your job will also be gone in seconds.
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 1:59 AM
In 2020, I wish you a happy new year. In the new year, I wish you more money and healthy family.
Alchemist
#32 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Possibly your job will also be gone in seconds.

See, boredom gone, poof.
I wasn't serious, ofcourse

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#33 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 1:12 AM
Then we should learn more knowledge and let ourselves do the work we like.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 2:06 PM
It's gotten down to writing crossover fanfiction on my phone. Nothing tawdry, the sort of stuff you'd expect from all 4 Sims games and various cartoons aimed at kids, teens and adults that doesn't take too low of a lowbrow route in writing.

Definitely going to ask the CEA for the employer's list.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Page 2 of 2