Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 12:12 AM
I don't really have style or fashion that changes over time, because I don't have enough CC to really mark a transition, but I do have a trends where certain groups all start to wear similar styles. There's one group of friends who all went to university together and are now married and having children, and all of them had similar maternity outfits. One of my sims has mermaid hair, so some of her friends have switched to CC hair colors. A bunch of roommates at uni all got nose piercings at the same time. Downtown teen male sims tend to favor skinny jeans, and Bluewater Village teens are more into the baggy surfer style. Generally, I have one sim that I take extra time to style, realize I like it, then I use it on other sims.

Quote: Originally posted by nuidyaforever
However, I'm into language, so I sometimes have periods where a certain type of name becomes popular for babies. This was most obvious when I started playing that hood and it was still a third-rate alphabet legacy - the first two generations born in the founding house were given "A" and "B" names. Then the hood sort of outgrew legacy play, and I dropped the naming scheme.

I didn't know this was a challenge. I have a family that does something similar. The Mayer family children all had P names. Their children all had L names. The third generation now has M names. But I have no intention of taking it to 26 generations. Then there's the Rusewicz family, who started with A, B, C, etc. and now the grandchildren have continued that naming tradition: Archer, Beckett, Camden, Delaney, Everley, Fuller, Genevieve, Holden, Isla, Judah, Kamree so far. I really want to combine a Mayer with a Rusewicz for an M-name crossover.
Page 2 of 2