Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 6:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chris Hatch
Where is Chris Hatch ? Is he here and specifically looking for help with TA.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 7:25 PM
Just PM him-he's a member of this site. He might be busy, but he always responds to questions.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 1:46 PM
Definitely if you want help or advise with T&A specifically send me a PM. We really shouldn't discuss anything about that EP at all on the open forums at a PG site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 9:32 PM
Default Pm
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Just PM him-he's a member of this site. He might be busy, but he always responds to questions.

Hate to be so stupid but how do you PM someone ???
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 9:55 PM
Click on Chris' name in the post above yours and then click 'send private message'.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 3:16 PM
Default Chris
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Click on Chris' name in the post above yours and then click 'send private message'.

That was easy enough, thanks....found the replies but now have another question..can seem to expand the reply. It ends with .... and I tried clicking everywhere with no success.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 4:12 PM
Default Chris Hatch
Quote: Originally posted by SilverFox30
That was easy enough, thanks....found the replies but now have another question..can seem to expand the reply. It ends with .... and I tried clicking everywhere with no success.

Never mind, got it.. thanks for all the help. Think I'm getting too old for this stuff !!!