Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 2:22 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 31st Jul 2019 at 5:35 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Lighting mod + world {solved}
Didn't know how to phrase this question. Whenever I finish a world I inject ini files for the lighting from another world into it. Typically these are a bunch of separate files.
However I did find a lighting mod I like and would like to inject this into a world instead. Sometimes the lighting mod in package form fails and doesn't appear correctly in game. It also overrides the lighting of other worlds. I'd rather it work just tied to a singular world. Since it is a package file and not exported ini files, is there another way to go about injecting it into the world? Would I just extract whatever files are in the package file and import them that way?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 3:43 PM
Yes, exactly! Open the package with s3pe, select all files (except for the _KEY resource if present), export to file and then you can inject them as you are used to.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 5:33 PM
Toll! Solved
also random but I just downloaded your Howell island BG edit, Norn. I love it.