Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Doctors Are In - The NuWho Trio

by MistyBlue Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM by MistyBlue

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:47 AM
thank you thank you thank you!

p.s. your first link (crimsyn) is not working...?
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 9:02 PM
These are amazing. But... Ten's nose is enormous in my game. It doesn't look like the picture at all. I re-downloaded and re-installed him, but I'm still getting the same huge nose. Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 10:28 PM
I LOVE that, thank you! I can finally marry Matt Smith u.u ahahah, forever alone :3
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 11:23 AM
Even with downloading all the extras they don't show up like in your screenshots! Skintones aren't correct, noses are huge...boo! Because they are awesome and I want to use them!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 9:51 PM
I've no idea why they wouldn't show up as they are in screenshots, I assure you these are the same exact sims and all of skintones are correctly credited and linked. The noses on the uploaded sims are exactly the same as the ones on the screenshots. The game has a habit of making noses ridiculous during certain animations, but, as you can see, the sims -are- animating in my pictures and none of the noses look too weird. I took special care to make these sims as animation-friendly as possible, and there are no difference whatsoever between pictured and uploaded sims. I honestly do not know what could be causing the weirdness, I'm very sorry
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 8:02 AM
The noses are massive and hooked. I've always had issues with downloadable Sims looking a bit off, though. I've got all the downloads you have used for them. Oh well! I'll still play with them, they are fabulous! Not your fault, it's the stupid game!
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:02 AM
First off, amazing post! Thank You so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:03 PM
At the risk of quoting 9... FANTASTIC! I so love these!
Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 1:16 PM
AMAZING!

I'd make 9th head a bit longer, and 11th head a bit smaller - but just the same - amazing work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 1:22 PM
Yay! Thank you for making them <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 11:44 AM Last edited by FreakAboutSims : 17th Sep 2012 at 1:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MistyBlue
I've no idea why they wouldn't show up as they are in screenshots, I assure you these are the same exact sims and all of skintones are correctly credited and linked. The noses on the uploaded sims are exactly the same as the ones on the screenshots. The game has a habit of making noses ridiculous during certain animations, but, as you can see, the sims -are- animating in my pictures and none of the noses look too weird. I took special care to make these sims as animation-friendly as possible, and there are no difference whatsoever between pictured and uploaded sims. I honestly do not know what could be causing the weirdness, I'm very sorry

I think he means this , notice how his bridge isn't straighten?
And the skintones aren't the ones in the picture for me too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 2:20 AM
Wow, Just BLOODY wow. This is just...savage...I......wow....
I'm impressed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 9:59 PM
That's brilliant. It'll go naturally well with my TARDIS lol.

Are there sims of the first 8 doctors anywhere also?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 6:52 AM
Nine is my doctor! YAY!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#65 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 7:12 PM
You're so talented and creative it's always a pleasure to see your work featured -- and your doctors are awesome. Congrats!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 2:31 AM
Wow they look great :3
I think I'll try them eventually!
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 2:52 AM
Congrats on getting featured. You deserve it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 3:07 PM
So much awesomeness in one download :O Thank you SO much!

...I think I'm gonna place them in a house together just to see who will get it on with whom first XD
My bet's on Nine and Eleven, in the shower...^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 10:57 PM
Brilliant! You should do Sherlock and John Watson next!
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 3:00 AM
OMG these are so amazing! Such a great job! Now....will it break the time world if i have all three in the same house ;}

I'm a little crack whore dark and dead.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:09 PM
These look absolutely fantastic! They all look like the actors, and it may be my bias, but 10 looks best.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#72 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 1:20 PM
Thank you everyone so much! I'm so happy they got featured :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 5:11 PM
I think I love you! >.<
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#74 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 2:53 AM
Oh. My. Gosh. That David T. All three are instantly recognizable to me, but he's just uncanny, especially in those glasses. Love how you gave Dr. Geronimo that dopey hair we love to hate! Very authentic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 4:19 AM
We are now all officially indebted to you for these amazing sims!!! My teen son is gonna flip when he sees these tomorrow! When celebrity sims are instantly recognizable, you KNOW there's major artistry at work. I salute you!
Page 3 of 6