Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get To Work Active Career Aspirations (4 in total)

by konansock Posted 12th Dec 2017 at 10:06 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2021 at 1:45 PM by konansock

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 10:56 PM
yo this mod is great but do you think you could make a version without the 'mind control woohoo' interaction? it's kinda r@pe-y and i'd really rather not having that on my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 12:12 AM
Thank You!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#78 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayrthwil
Hello, I translated your mod into Brazilian Portuguese. How can I send it to you?

Sorry for the late reply! You can send them to me at [email protected]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Abyssian
So I'm currently using your latest update from Nov 11/2020 and I just completed my elements collection while the aspiration was not active. When I switched over, I don't get credit for having completed the collection, although I have the achievement for it. Since I can't complete it a second time it's impossible to complete this aspiration.

I'll look into this issue, thanks for the reminder!
Test Subject
#80 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 5:23 PM
Will this mod be updated soon? Not compatible with the July 2022 game update
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Dec 2022 at 2:53 PM
Default i need this translation!
Quote: Originally posted by konansock
Sorry for the late reply! You can send them to me at [email protected]

i need this translation! where???
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 6:36 PM Last edited by ptmc : 16th Jan 2023 at 3:52 PM.
This needs to be updated for the High School Years patch which removed all mentions of whims in the code for "Wants and Fears"

EDIT: Technically still works with the current version, but throws exceptions all the time, another bug, is the "Clothes Resolving Ray" does nothing if the target sim is immune to embarrassing moodlets. (only tested the individual version, but I suspect the same for the neighborhood variant)
Page 4 of 4