Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 12:47 PM
Default Newly posted lots are not showing up when signed in under Username
We are not seeing any of the new lots (houses, businesses, dorms) posted more recently than 19 Feb, when signed in under our User names. If we are signed out, then we can see them. If this is posted under the wrong topic, I apologize.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Simfused / HeartDeco and Michelle

Fused together in friendship to create for the Sims.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimFused
We are not seeing any of the new lots (houses, businesses, dorms) posted more recently than 19 Feb, when signed in under our User names. If we are signed out, then we can see them. If this is posted under the wrong topic, I apologize.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Simfused / HeartDeco and Michelle

I see both yours and Zara's lots while I'm signed in. Where you lookin for your own? If so it won't show up for you as a download, but it will show if you look at your profile. I also was curious about my uploaded lot not showing when I had a message sayin it had been approved. Then realized that I could see it through my own profile.

Congrats on your first lot upload
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 5:02 PM
It's probably got something to do with the filter settings you are using vs. the EPs you have marked in your profile. When those last few lots are all using an EP/SP that the site doesn't know you have, and you use the "Compatible Only" filter for downloads, it won't show you those lots.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I see both yours and Zara's lots while I'm signed in. Where you lookin for your own? If so it won't show up for you as a download, but it will show if you look at your profile. I also was curious about my uploaded lot not showing when I had a message sayin it had been approved. Then realized that I could see it through my own profile.

Congrats on your first lot upload

Thank you, Calibrat!

We can see our own lots in our profiles, and jointly under SimFused, but not on the Download page. What concerns me is we are not seeing anyone's lots since 19 Feb, including Zara's most recent. We wondered why no one had uploaded any recently, so Michelle and I both logged out of our profiles to check and sure enough the new lots were present on the download page. The only reason we knew they were missing, was that Michelle, happened to see them before she logged in. We have never had a problem in the past seeing others' lots, but now we do. I switched browsers from Firefox to Edge, and back, and that made no difference. I then thought it might have something to do with Ghostery, my tracking monitor program, so I disabled it, but that made no difference. I feel something has changed on the site since around 19 Feb that maybe has caused this issue - I don't know for certain.

Thank you for responding,
Debra

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
It's probably got something to do with the filter settings you are using vs. the EPs you have marked in your profile. When those last few lots are all using an EP/SP that the site doesn't know you have, and you use the "Compatible Only" filter for downloads, it won't show you those lots.

Hello, plasticbox,

We had reviewed the settings and filters, before I posted this thread, and there is nothing ticked at all that we can tell that could restrict the viewing or cause a conflict. I and Michelle both have all the EP's and SP's and they are all ticked, except 'Store'. Could this be the one unticked box that is causing the viewing restriction? I will go back and recheck the filters, as you suggest, and make sure.

Thank you for your input,
Debra

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 8:08 PM
Please put up a screenshot of your Downloads page so I can see more about what you are seeing.

Also you should be able to see your own items, so long as you are viewing either All or have the right filters set.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Please put up a screenshot of your Downloads page so I can see more about what you are seeing.

Also you should be able to see your own items, so long as you are viewing either All or have the right filters set.

We can now. I checked the filters on the Downloads page and it had indeed been reset to only 'Compatible' rather than 'All'. I still don't know how we were able to see everything before 20 Feb and then suddenly we could not. It seems to be right now. Thank you Everyone, for your help and input.

Debra

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 11:19 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered