Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:03 PM Last edited by bnefriends : 28th Mar 2018 at 8:14 PM.
I am a Fundamentalist Independent Baptist, which is about as old school as a Christian can be. I am also an online student of Liberty University, a very large Christian university founded by Jerry Falwell.

Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Some people have been personally victimised in a failed marriage. Shall we not ever mention marriage again? Some people have been personally victimised by a friend or family member. Shall we just never talk about human beings again? Would that suit?

The level of tippy toeing being suggested here is absurd. To date, this thread has gone no further than "I am Christian too" and we're already getting our heads bitten off for it. There's subjects I don't like either but I don't expect the whole society around me to change especially when no ill intent has been shown.

Some people have been victimized by school teachers, police officers, soldiers, and career criminals. Does that mean EA shouldn't have had those as career options in The Sims games? I get being upset over something, but we can't exactly, you know, tear all churches down because someone was molested by a pastor, or tear all elementary schools down because someone was molested by their third grade teacher.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
What exactly is wrong with blonde suburban girls who wear Uggs, drink Starbucks and say "like" a lot?

Like, totally!
Instructor
#28 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 11:48 AM
I am not a typical Christian. By this, I mean I am not going to church, nor I celebrate holidays. I am just a believer. My relatives also believe in Christian things, but we are not really your typical holiday-family. For example I only had a birthday party at age 8. We are just not used to celebrate stuff. Except christmas, but it is only about having the decorated tree and watching TV with the family.
I don't consider myself to be Catholic, Protestant or any of those. I consider myself just a person who simply believes in God and angels and thing in the Bible, like whas was here in history and what will be here in the future, and supporting the moral values and praying.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#29 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 12:15 PM
I am (sort of) Christian, my mother was and she went to church and everything, but my dad is catheric. So my parents say I am christian and I do believe in my own God, but I just don't don't go to church because I think in a very odd way, it's almost like I have a church in my head somehow.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 4:15 PM
I'm a Christian, and I cuss. I also at times tell some lewd jokes, so yeah... these days probably your typical Christian. And lol... figured this thread would turn into a squabble. But yeah... some Christians are jerks. I've dealt with those.
Page 2 of 2