Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 7:53 PM Last edited by goderguy : 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:01 PM. Reason: Misspelled a few words... :-0
Default How to figure out which EP/SP an object is from...
Hi there! I have created some object recolors, and I can't figure out which EP or SP they are from, or if they are from the base game. I have every EP and SP there is... I checked the downloads section to see if anyone had recolored these items already (and list the EP/SP needed) but didn't find all of them. Here's the ones I don't know:

1. Shades of Celebration patio umbrella. I think it's from the Celebrations SP but not sure.

2. PSBs from Planter's Paradise 2-tile flower planter. I think this is from the Mansions & Gardens SP but not sure.

3. Hole-y Pots Cascading waterfall clay pot fountain. I think this is base game, but again I'm not sure.

I want to make sure I list all the needed EPs and SPs when I upload my recolors, so any help with these 3 items will be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Screenshots

goderguy
Advertisement
Helptato
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:11 PM
The first one I think is from OFB.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:18 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. The first one listed, or the first one pictured?

goderguy
Helptato
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:20 PM
The first one pictured.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:31 PM
i think that first 2 pic are from seasons and the 3rd is bonvoyage
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 8:52 PM
Hole-y Pots Cascading waterfall clay pot fountain. I think thuis is base game, but again I'm not sure.

I do not have that item in my game. I have nightlight and apartment life and pets.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:57 PM
While in game open the cheat console (ctrl+shift+c) and type in boolprop ShowCatalogePFlags true. This will show you which EP the items came from.

Holey Pots Cascading Fountain - Seasons
Shades of Celebration Umbrella - Celebrations
PSB's Planter from Paradise - M&G
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:01 PM
I love you Huge Lunatic, I have been looking for that cheat for ages.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 10:45 PM
Hmmm... I see some problems with the recolors themselves. They seem to be very minor changes. Slider recolors, pretty much. The umbrella is also very floodfill red. It's a good start for a beginner, but it could still use a lot of work!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:30 AM
Thanks for the information HugeLunatic, both for answering my questions and helping me help myself in the future.

goderguy
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Hmmm... I see some problems with the recolors themselves. They seem to be very minor changes. Slider recolors, pretty much. The umbrella is also very floodfill red. It's a good start for a beginner, but it could still use a lot of work!

I appreciate your feedback WWW, but I wasn't asking for a critique of my work at this time. I included those pics because they were what I had of the objects I was referring to.

goderguy
Locked thread | Locked by: justJones Reason: do not delete-useful info