Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#101 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 7:57 AM
just a suggestion, have you considered making an unfurnished version as well? That way downloaders can fill the house with their own 70's custom content. The unfurnished version should have basic white walls and floors (Maxis) so that people can put their own retro 70's walls and floors in. Just an idea, I think it would be cool.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:29 AM
what exactly did the mod tell you when you ask about the bad CC?

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Instructor
#103 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:34 AM
Go back and it says
Theorist
Original Poster
#104 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
just a suggestion, have you considered making an unfurnished version as well? That way downloaders can fill the house with their own 70's custom content. The unfurnished version should have basic white walls and floors (Maxis) so that people can put their own retro 70's walls and floors in. Just an idea, I think it would be cool.

Whenever I hear about unfurnished homes, it always makes me think "...It's not hard to take out the furniture yourself in a matter of minutes if you don't like it."

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:20 AM
i personally don't like unfurnished houses. there's just nothing but a floorplan that i could build myself. floors/walls. it screams 'minimal effort' to me. plus, i like seeing peoples preferences for interior decorating.

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Locked thread | Locked by: lidiqnata Reason: some useful tips
Page 5 of 5