Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:27 AM Last edited by guatla : 5th Jun 2009 at 1:49 PM.
Default Broken ...
I have some questions ...
kitchen cabinets are an expansion of a previous upload (stove and counters) cabinets are counters slaves. this is a problem ...
appliances and stools, too. But with own textures ...
and another thing
over for "Freetime" and "seasons," I should make appliances update

Do you have any suggestions on the mesh of the kitchen cabinets? I am not sure about them...
well if you have any suggestion about other object, be free...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 9:21 AM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:39 PM.
I had a crazy idea ...
while working on this set, I started a block of flats ... the intention is to complete the lot with the maximum, of my own work and maxis ... as possible
first the kitchen, bathroom, stairs, living, stairs,...
I need your help to improve the lot and objects ...

one thing
recolor the doors and windows are holy simoly and loco-plus
brick walls:
gardenofshadows vacationwith one room - by brick walls nixy
and ...
some walls I must find ...

sorry ...

The lot is 2x3

six apartment houses.
four very small

and two duplex
Screenshots
Inventor
#3 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 3:42 PM
While I'm not normally a fan of grungy, your stuff is wonderfully detailed and so -real-.

For your building, to add to things, perhaps use the ductwork that came with AL? Add in vents and garbage shoots and the like. And I'd love to see how it looks with furnishings.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:09 AM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:39 PM.
My first experience in building mode
stairs ...
add a fences...?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:41 PM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM.
a fence to match the stairs
Screenshots
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 3:38 PM
I don't see any to say to improve... all of your stuffs are very attractive to me! Thanks for sharing!
Just hoping they will be usable with the ep I have...
Stairs will look great for factory also, will it be recolourable ?

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
I don't see any to say to improve... all of your stuffs are very attractive to me! Thanks for sharing!
Just hoping they will be usable with the ep I have...
Stairs will look great for factory also, will it be recolourable ?

the stairs and fence are base game... the stairs is not a modular stairs... yes, it is recolourabele... thanks, but there's always something to improve... lol
and ideas and opinios of others are intersting
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM
Ooh, nice and shabby! I like the concrete look on those stairs, they remind me of the stairs in my first apartment building. Have you tried a more industrial, metal look with those stairs? Just as another option? Not saying to replace the concrete ones.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:44 PM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM.
i made a new stairs recolors 1 is only retro and other rusty metal ( I don´t know if it´s the metal recolor that you expect) ... but i can made more
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 6:52 PM
Oh! Those stairs and the building are to die for! I love your kitchen cabinets too, and the add on cabinets look great to me. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:57 PM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM.
Another version of the stairs (broken)

it uses the same textures that other

thanks all
Screenshots
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:05 PM
Brilliant ! May I suggest diamond plate steps? (if not fitting your original project, I'll do it with pleasure)

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:22 PM
Wow, loving the stairs! And i cant see anything that needs improving/changing. Will you be uploading them soon?
Instructor
#14 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:53 PM
I agree, absolutely amazing!

They look as if they had stood in lots of stormy and rainy days outdoor which I mean in a purely positive sense.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 11:49 PM
I really like the stairs!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:31 PM
I like the cabinet, I like the house, I like the stairs, I like the fence! Just go on, you're one of the best creators here!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:29 AM Last edited by guatla : 15th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by psychosim0
I like the cabinet, I like the house, I like the stairs, I like the fence! Just go on, you're one of the best creators here!

as said Jack the Ripper,
go to parties

1. Thanks, but the truth is that
I have too much free time. lol

2. Pixelhate, if you want make stairs recolor, you have my blessing. i must finish some details ... if you need something: uvwmap, shadowmap,... tell me.
I´m sure that you will make a great job...
3. I want make a building that it was modern around the 60´s 70´s, but now...
the house of your great-aunt with mint candies and Naphthalene smell. it is full of things which will arouse the imagination when you are a child and
when you are old these things are "trash"...
your first apartment full of broken things, but you can not change ... or student apartment with the table who was in the trash...
i hope that you can understand my idea... ( i have a bad english)
well, i have my references... What are your references?, What are your ideas? ... What items can I do?

4. a picture of kitchen apartment
Screenshots
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:27 PM
For the kitchen I suggest editing the table mesh so the cloth doesn't stick out as much. The same with the counter curtain meshes. Not the cabinet curtains though. Even if they weren't edited I would download this all in an instant, great work again guatla :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:27 PM
The rest is awesome too, Sorry for not saying :D
Forum Resident
#20 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:30 PM
I love the kitchen. As Murray said, Can you just bring in the corner of the table mesh a small bit, They're slightly sticking out a bit too far. But apart from that, I loooove it! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 9:00 PM Last edited by guatla : 1st Feb 2009 at 1:21 AM.
I will go to soften the oilcloth, but not too much, because the oilcloth is more hard that cloth, you can put a transparent recolor, if you do not like the oilcloth.
the counter cloth... they will look better , if I change cloth... but They were my first upload(before finding this forum)and the change can be a littel mess...
i made a sink( based in Nl sink, but base game)
thanks all for yours opinions
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:10 PM Last edited by guatla : 1st Feb 2009 at 1:21 AM.
i´m working in a coffee maker for the kitchen and i´m not sure about the mesh...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:00 PM
I think it will fit your theme very well once you added grungy grunge. :D
Maybe also add some crannies on the box like they appear on old cheap plastic.

oh, and by the way, I just love how the fridge is missing one door! :D

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#24 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:00 AM
The details are wonderful. Everytime I look at those pics I see another great detail.

I like the coffee maker, It looks good and broken! Just a bit of corrosion and maybe hardwater staining, and it will look perfectly awful...in a good way of course!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 1:46 PM Last edited by guatla : 1st Feb 2009 at 1:21 AM.
it doesn´t make a good coffee , but
Do you think to drink it? , realy
Screenshots
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos, links & pictures (uploaded but still useful to meshers)
Page 1 of 15