Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2016 at 5:37 AM
ABC's Once Upon A Time sim dump
Okie dokie. Let's get started with me saying that I won't be working this summer because (not going into much personal detail) I have been sick the past year.
Luckily or unluckily if you hate my stuff for you that means creations from nintendolover13!

I am really bad at creating male sims compared to female sims so I will most likely need more work on the male sims. That being said I have four sims done from the series (so far) and I would like feedback for them!
First up I have
Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills (personally I think she needs the most work but I kinda just threw her together at 1am last night)

Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan

and the delectable Colin O'Donoghue as Killian Jones/Captain Hook

I plan to do:
Josh Dallas as David Nolan
Sean Maguire as Robin Hood
Jamie Dorman as Sheriff Graham
Eion Bailey as August Booth
Meghan Ory as Red/Ruby Lucas

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th May 2016 at 10:16 AM
Knowing very little about requirements, I think you have done a stirling job here
Instructor
#3 Old 30th May 2016 at 12:31 AM
I agree! These are spot on. Nice job!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 10:54 PM
New to the forum, but where can I download these?! D: And have you done Ruby? These are AHHHHMAZINGGGGG!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 7:10 AM
Hi brandedbypulse Welcome to MTS! These are a WIP by NintendoLover13. They are not yet available for download on MTS. NintendoLover13 lists a tumblr page on her profile page (click her user name to be linked there). You may want to check it, since perhaps she has them for download there.

I agree, they are amazing!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo