Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 4:16 PM Last edited by malfoya : 25th Apr 2016 at 9:25 PM.
Default Octavia and Lincoln from "The 100"
I realize I haven't made anything in such a long time. I have a problem with my Bodyshop that makes it impossible to put textures on any clothing without it getting blurry.. so thought I should do some simming instead.

I wanted to give my favorite character from the 100 a try.. If she fails, I'll just use her as a regular sim since I think her face looks very cute ^^

EDIT: I'm trying for a Lincoln as well. My Octavia simply can't be without him!
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 6:36 PM Last edited by maxon : 25th Apr 2016 at 1:10 AM.
The face is a little too slim but TS2 sims are too thin in the face generally so I guess there's not much you can do about that. I think the second hair is a better match.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
The face is a little too slim but TS2 sims are too thin in the face generally so I guess there's not much you can do about that. I think the second hair is a better match.

There are definitely some sliders I miss from TS3.. And wider faces are one of them! The only thing one can do to make the face seem wider is to make smaller eyes etc, but then again the chin and face will be too long. Anyway I'm sticking with the second hair. Might recolor it in a more dark brown color though, if it's possible. Or see if I have more recolors already. Before I start with hair and clothes I'll focus on the face shape though.

... since I am making Octavia I will also make her in a pair with Lincoln. Started on him today, so I'll work on them both
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 9:21 PM
You have a good eye for shapes in faces. For her, the nose perhaps could flare a little more at the bottom. You can't get a little dimple in the chin like that without a custom skin or face shader. With him, his lips are nearly 100% - perhaps the top lip a little more of a 'bow' (I dunno the word, pinched a little more?). The really characteristic thing about his face is the quality of his skin. Another limitation of TS2 sims is the skins are too smooth. You'd only get that quality with a custom skin. His beard needs to be a little fuller - there's hair on his cheeks isn't there? Can you get the cheekbones a little more pronounced? Nose slightly shorter.

(Sorry - sounds like a shopping list)

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc