Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:07 AM
Made my sisters, made their house, had my fire sister go out to meet her first man and my game froze up then crashed.... NOTHING WAS SAVED!!!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ameriberri
Made my sisters, made their house, had my fire sister go out to meet her first man and my game froze up then crashed.... NOTHING WAS SAVED!!!!!

Dear god...
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 3:23 AM
I'm totally giving this a go after the game finished updating.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:05 AM
I love this challenge. I made my fire sister last night and started my water sister. But I'm not done I will try to get pictures up of the girls and the house once I finish
Test Subject
#80 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrs.CakeHemmings
I love this challenge. I made my fire sister last night and started my water sister. But I'm not done I will try to get pictures up of the girls and the house once I finish

Curently I am downloading custom content before get onto the Sims
Test Subject
#81 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 5:54 AM
Thanks so much for making an updated version of this challenge! I just started and I am having a blast. You can watch my progress on my youtube channel here. Here are my girls.
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 7:18 PM
I Love this Challenge! Just Finished It ( All of the town is the fire sisters babies ) My Advice for Getting a NPC eaten is to box them in the same room as the cowplant and then... Umm Yeah lol. If anyone would rather watch an lp of this I recommend Fancysimmer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yytb290Zhg
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:40 PM
This challenge is definitely different from others, and I'm always up for change! So I'm really exited to start this one!
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 12:31 AM
I love this challenge my first ever challenge and still in it to win it... Been reading the posts and watching the YouTube videos lots of help thanks but where can I find you guys homes at cause I love the outlines more than my own. Not a huge fan of home design part of the Sims sometimes lol.. Thanks
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:52 AM
Help Challenger Creator!!!
I'm recently having some bugs in my game where I cant water my plants so what do I do for the earth sister until I figured it out
Test Subject
#86 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 12:13 AM
I just started, well I spent over an hour just doing the houses.

Finally got into gameplay, Ivy who is the earth sim, I made her go fishing, already caught a cowplant.
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 4:19 PM
I just started this challenge the other day and I am in love. Although I can't seem to get a cowplant.

My sims names all relate to their element.
Fire- Adena (Ah-Dee-Nah)
Water- Nerina (Ner-ee-nah)
Earth- Terra (Teh-rah)
Air- Aura (Awe-Rah)

If you would like to see and/ or download them search up Oakenhart on the gallery.
Test Subject
#88 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:51 AM
I have decided to start my own story too! http://katiesims4immortalsisters.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy and I will keep the blog updated
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 8:36 PM
I started this challenge up a few weeks ago, so if you like to watch my Youtube username is MoarSims :D
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:19 PM
I love this challenge, but I don't see an updated one for the new content packs(?) We now have both Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work; and I was wondering.. are we allowed to use the Herbalism skill for our Earth Sister (?) and the baking skill for Water? What about the photography skill as long as it's pictures of scenery? (I don't know.. just thinking of examples of how to use the new content for the challenge as I really want to be able to use it and play this challenge.. but wasn't sure.. if that's cheating.. ) I mean.. the baking skill probably is okay because it did say cooking skills, but would that make it easier to make money?

Are we allowed to sell our foods that we make as the Water Sim ? I know we can sell the books we make and the fish we catch.. If one of the Sisters gets a career job... are we allowed to use the new careers from Get To Work? At least that will make one of the other "non-active" Sisters have a bigger role than she does at the beginning? Maybe she will have to quit after the Fire Sister starts popping out those babies ;P ?

Sorry for so many questions... I think I'm a little TOO excited for this challenge. D:
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 3:05 PM
I have finally posted my first comments on one of these things and I am really excited to get into playing it so... I have made my version of the four sisters.

Aurora [Fire Sister]

Selene [Water Sister]

Oxeya [Air Sister] (I was trying to have a play on oxygen but yeah.... that turns out well ._.)

And Daisy [Earth Sister]

And now its time to find those cowplants and seduce men/women
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 3:43 PM
Wow, I haven't been here for a while! Seeing everyone's challenges makes me happy

I will begin to update the rules for Get To Work, as well as many new features that has been introduced since I last updated the challenge.
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:18 PM
I made my sisters today, this will be my first real challenge in the Sims 4 \o/ I'm thinking about doing let's play videos about them, but I'm not sure if I can make my commentary entertaining enough. And I'm afraid I'll be so nervous during it that I'll stutter sometimes, because English isn't my native language. :\

But here are my sisters:
Crystal - the Air sister
Felicity - the Water sister
Trinity - the Fire sister
Lydia - the Earth sister

Test Subject
#94 Old 22nd May 2015 at 10:10 PM
I'm on my third part to my Let's Play of this challenge. (: and I think this is the first challenge that has went smoothly so far. I'm really enjoying it. It's A LOT of fun. (:
From left to right: Era (Air Sister), Azalea (Earth Sister), Hydra (Water Sister ... and my favorite..), and Safara (Fire Sister).

You can find it here (link is to the Playlist): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...r7Ru4PkVuyLeZzt
Test Subject
#95 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:03 PM
I'm gonna let the other sims have their happy endings too
Test Subject
#96 Old 31st May 2015 at 9:33 PM Last edited by e3exP : 31st May 2015 at 9:43 PM.
Okay :3 I tried it out and... :lovestruc I liked it ^ 3 ^
Test Subject
#97 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 1:24 AM
I'm so fascinated when it comes to the four elements and I'm so happy I stumbled into this challenge hahaha
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:14 AM
I already made my sims and I'm ready to do the challenge! I might make a tumblr for this challenge :p
Screenshots
Test Subject
#99 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:19 PM
Should upload pics of the sims i made?
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:22 PM Last edited by glassdahl : 4th Jul 2015 at 11:19 PM.
so what do you do when a sister completes her aspiration? My "Air" sister (Aria) completed her author. Do we have to pick the other aspiration from the rules or just not pick another? yeah i could just improvise XD. it's going to be hard to get water to complete her aspiration because it requires the cooking career which require mixology if i remember correctly.ive managed to grow (and kill) 5 cowplants. thankfully i've also managed to plant and graft so that i can harvest cow berries and am currently growing 4 new cowplants. i think ive already managed to get 8 essences of life. baby # 4 is in the belly too. i have the door locks mod so i can lock the other sisters out of the cowplant pen. dont want anyone getting stupid.

i probably have other questions but i cant think of them. oh oh. (not a question) my sisters are Amber, Aria, Gem and River. my house is massive. i took oakenstead and bulldozed it. i originally made 4 large houses. one for each sister but it didnt leave much room for anything else and really. some of the sisters dont need that much space. they have 4 living rooms tho lol. So then I combined the houses and smooshed some stuff together and opened up the backyard for the planters and some kid playground stuff. and maybe a future pool. It's hard enough already paying bills. getting easier since Aria mastered writing and is getting about 5k currently and growing with each new excellent or best seller. and that nanocan trash can.Every dirty plate goes in it. sometimes i even make muffins and make River grab a serving and trash it and repeat until its empty. tedious but its a good 500bucks when it starts paying better. I make meals that feed 8. so 9 times 70 currently.

im rambling now....

edit: Wanted to add in some pictures of the sisters.
Amber Stanford. The Fire Sister. http://gyazo.com/7e71168a724083544416a067671ee2ce
Aria Stanford. The Air (and sunshine) Sister. http://gyazo.com/399f23002290d45ed3980a45c8cf3d1c
Gem Stanford. The Earth Sister. http://gyazo.com/3ae66f70c07bf8cff3a64f613332449e
River Stanford. The Water Sister. http://gyazo.com/705c6b5b730f71f04547199def903e03

and the kids. http://gyazo.com/7ee66e775fb3aee74a0582b6f7398995
kid#4 is still baking. we've got ashlynn and the twins, Byron and Caden. Their dad was supposed to be an alien. It said she discovered him but the kids look human. They talk about alien stuff occassionally but thats about it. I was expecting blue skin but nope. I went with the black/white, bad/good twin vibe for their clothes.

i've been wondering whats going to happen to the kids. won't they eventually die off because of aging being on?
Page 4 of 8