Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smaller Cupcake Machine

by Esmeralda Posted 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:47 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2021 at 10:14 AM by Esmeralda : Added Spanish translation

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#76 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 4:04 PM
i hope this still works with the recent patch update..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:18 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 2:26 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:05 AM Last edited by vee18551 : 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:22 AM.
Does this mod still work?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#80 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vee18551
Does this mod still work?

Yes. It's unlikely to ever stop working, unless EA issues a patch in which all cupcake machines stop working for some reason.

My Fallout 4 creations: Nexus
More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Yes. It's unlikely to ever stop working, unless EA issues a patch in which all cupcake machines stop working for some reason.

ok, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:03 AM
Love these. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#83 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 12:26 AM
The download link doesn't work? I clicked on it to download it and nothing happens.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#84 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by webbsterr
The download link doesn't work? I clicked on it to download it and nothing happens.

I just tried the download link and it works fine. Maybe the site was having some sort of glitch when you tried it - please try again.

More of my Fallout 4 items and some of my unreleased-on-MTS TS4 stuff are at my site, Colourful Commonwealth
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 20th May 2019 at 2:05 PM
Very nice. I really appreciate the smaller, more realistic size, although the one that came with the game is...cute.

This machine, with its conveyor belt, reminds me of "I Love Lucy." As I recall, she and Ethel took a job where they had to box cakes from a conveyor belt. It started moving faster and faster, until cakes were flying everywhere! Someone who does stories might be able to use this that way.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#86 Old 21st May 2019 at 1:04 PM
Awww, I remember that 'I Love Lucy' episode. Loved that show!
Quote: Originally posted by YY4Me
Very nice. I really appreciate the smaller, more realistic size, although the one that came with the game is...cute.

This machine, with its conveyor belt, reminds me of "I Love Lucy." As I recall, she and Ethel took a job where they had to box cakes from a conveyor belt. It started moving faster and faster, until cakes were flying everywhere! Someone who does stories might be able to use this that way.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#87 Old 21st May 2019 at 4:07 PM
Thank you very much. Sooo much better than EA's one. Best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 3:40 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 6:23 PM
Thanks for your works :-*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 3:05 PM
Sou grata pelo seu trabalho, inclusive pq ele nunca parou de funcionar.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#91 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 4:26 PM Last edited by Esmeralda : 4th May 2021 at 9:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cidsan
Sou grata pelo seu trabalho, inclusive pq ele nunca parou de funcionar.

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese but according to Google Translate, you seem to be saying it doesn't work? I just tried it in my game and it still works perfectly. If it's not working for you, maybe you have a mod conflict?

Desculpe, não falo português, mas de acordo com o Google Translate, você parece estar dizendo que não funciona? Acabei de experimentar no meu jogo e ainda funciona perfeitamente. Se não estiver funcionando para você, talvez você tenha um conflito de mod?

ETA: There is one thing I've noticed: Sometimes when a sim goes to autonomously use the machine, they will go ahead and use it, but sometimes they just stand there. If that happens, tell them to use it, and they will. I don't know why that would happen, or if it happens with the default cupcake machine now too, because I never use the default one. In any case, if they go up to it and don't use it, just tell them to and it will work fine.

Test Subject
#92 Old 20th May 2021 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese but according to Google Translate, you seem to be saying it doesn't work? I just tried it in my game and it still works perfectly. If it's not working for you, maybe you have a mod conflict?

Desculpe, não falo português, mas de acordo com o Google Translate, você parece estar dizendo que não funciona? Acabei de experimentar no meu jogo e ainda funciona perfeitamente. Se não estiver funcionando para você, talvez você tenha um conflito de mod?

ETA: There is one thing I've noticed: Sometimes when a sim goes to autonomously use the machine, they will go ahead and use it, but sometimes they just stand there. If that happens, tell them to use it, and they will. I don't know why that would happen, or if it happens with the default cupcake machine now too, because I never use the default one. In any case, if they go up to it and don't use it, just tell them to and it will work fine.

Sorry to barge in like that, but I'm Brazilian and I've noticed Google Translate doesn't work quite well with Brazilian Portuguese, so I thought I could help you out with what OP said. They said they are grateful for your work, especially because it has never stopped working [contrary to others they've previously downloaded]
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#93 Old 20th May 2021 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beiweiwei
Sorry to barge in like that, but I'm Brazilian and I've noticed Google Translate doesn't work quite well with Brazilian Portuguese, so I thought I could help you out with what OP said. They said they are grateful for your work, especially because it has never stopped working [contrary to others they've previously downloaded]

Ah, thank you very much for that! Am glad to hear that's what they meant!

Page 4 of 4