Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark

by SeluXereZ Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 1:43 PM by SeluXereZ

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 12:39 AM
WOW! I am stunned at how amazingly perfect she is! I love Elvira and I LOVE this sim! Thank you for sharing her ;-)
Inventor
#52 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:31 AM
Sadly in my Anime themed neighborhoods of Final Fantasy Etc. I can't use her but she is very awesome. I am only 25 so I remember watching her all the time on TV way back. The sim is great I was amazed at the detail. There is absolutely no mistaking her for anyone else unlike some celebrity sims I've seen.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 6:18 AM
This is beyond words of amazing. My Strangetown is now complete. I can't thank you enough. <3
The ModFather
retired moderator
#54 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 9:43 AM Last edited by Numenor : 12th Nov 2008 at 5:13 PM.
Cheers to Elvira's big opening! Er... I mean..... Aww, forget it...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:39 AM
SHE'S FANTASTIC!

I adore Elvira. My one and only idol.

Thankyou SO much.

Forget the things we swore we meant.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:53 AM
Amazing Job! Thanks!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#57 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Cheers to Elvira's big opening! Er... I mean..... Aww, forget it...

Beautiful job on the sim. I remember her so well from my youth.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 3:27 AM
Absolutely stunning! One of the best looking Sims based on an actual person I've ever seen! Superb work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 12:14 PM
I want to thank everyone who commented, and appreciate our contributions, I am very pleased. And thanks for the "featured"

THANK !!! ^_^

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 1:42 PM
Finally! An Elvira that looks like Elvira. I've wanted this for a very long time. Thanks so much. Beautiful job!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 12:32 PM
Only one thing to say: A W E S O M E!!!!!!!!

I don't have enough words to thank you for your work and for uploading her!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 10:12 PM
She's gorgeous. Thank you! And yay for the feature well done
Forum Resident
#63 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:42 AM
This is nothing short of amazing! Don't mod or play sims anymore, but here a thumbs up is in order!

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:33 PM
Felicidades, esplendida sim. Eres un artirtazo

Congratulation
Instructor
#65 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:57 PM
omg!!!!! , she looks exactly like her. Amazing, fantastic. Thank you, thank you.
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:55 AM
nice work O_O
Field Researcher
#67 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 6:16 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. I have been an Elvira fan since I was just a kid. Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 9:33 PM
All I can say is that I'm speechless! She is great! Job well done! I can't wait to add her to my game because I have loved her forever! Thank you for creating her.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:51 PM
Finally I'm writing...!! You've made an excellent work with her!
Thank you very much and congratulations!!

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 6:16 AM Last edited by Zesta02 : 21st Nov 2008 at 6:35 PM.
Just letting ya know I made the make up( separates) from the Elvira Skin and I'm about finished with the skin(just checking it out in game) I was telling you about,Any way here is thelink to the Make-up so you can see it

*edit*
Finished the skin and I've made a sim you can check the skin out here , and the Sim out here.

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Test Subject
#71 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 8:57 AM
I'm not a fan of halloween but wow, her face structure is identical to my moms...its kinda freaky....
Forum Resident
#72 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 6:55 PM
She's amazing, I love the hair!
and the cheekbones!
Field Researcher
#73 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zesta02
Just letting ya know I made the make up( separates) from the Elvira Skin and I'm about finished with the skin(just checking it out in game) I was telling you about,Any way here is thelink to the Make-up so you can see it

*edit*
Finished the skin and I've made a sim you can check the skin out here , and the Sim out here.

I just downloaded this sim and realized that the makeup wasn't separate. I wanted the eye makeup that's why I downloaded it. Saved me some work!

I've always liked Elvira's makeup. Your sim is so dead on!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:48 PM
Again I thank you for all the comments. I am glad that you enjoy, and thanks to you this is a download sims "Featured."

PS: If makeup is glued to his face, because as I did not find a photo of elvira with quality, I had to manually make-up, above the skin. But thanks to "Zesta02" you can take part in the makeup, or costumes for your sims.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Instructor
#75 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 6:56 PM
Elvira TOTALLY ripped off Vampira. >> Laame.

Looks like a good sim, but I protest Elvira's popularity in light of Vampira being totally awesomer.
Page 3 of 6