Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(1.1 version)The Sims 2 HD UI!

by skarnius1 Posted 20th Aug 2017 at 4:41 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2018 at 5:57 PM by skarnius1

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:54 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 10:00 PM
Brilliant. :clap:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 8:51 PM
huge thanks for your work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 4:43 PM
Hi, thanks for making this. Only problem is that the file is not opening after downloading. WinRAR says unknown format or damaged...
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 12:20 AM Last edited by Nadinessa : 16th Apr 2019 at 1:04 AM.
Default Problem with the life goal
Quote: Originally posted by Lacut
huge thanks for your work!

Do you have any information about level of aspiration or life goal? I cannot see anything after pointing with the cursor Sim's aspiration.
Edit: Sorry. It was because another mod, not this. Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 6th May 2020 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skarnius1
Well I don't know if you even downloaded it. The most easiest way to notice it would be in seasons chooser menu cause the buttons are definitely easy to notice, especially on lower resoliutions. If you still don't see it then the mod probably doesn't work for you or you're just blind :3

I also don't see any difference whatsoever on the pictures... Thought it was just because I was on mobile but I don't see it on my computer either haha.
Besides the white and black bars ofc. But this won't be compatible with sunni's medieval UI, right?

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 11:32 AM
great work! only thing i don't like is how the blue boxes wants/fears have are reduced to lines, making some of them, such as the "Become friends with..." in pic 5 almost impossible to see.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 2:09 PM
it looks great except the blue borders around wants and fears, and posing sims should really be added back in as an optional download. would be great!
Page 2 of 2