Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 5:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default Sims 2 and Mac Leopard
Hello. So I have leopard and I really wanted to put sims on it cuz it would be faster. So I did but when I build or play the screen will like flash spots of blue. It won't go away!! Can anyone tell me how to fix it? If you can, thank you so much!

Edit: The blue screen thing only happens if I click on or use any of the foundation tools. Otherwise I'm fine but please tell me how to fix it. I would like to use the foundation!!
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 9:52 AM
Dear tinkerbell3552,

Thank you for posting in the MTS2 Help section. In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following steps as listed below:

This is NOT multiple choice! You must read and go through ALL the FAQs!
  • General - Post System Specs
    We need more information before we can help with your issue. Please post your system specs - instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki

• Other FAQ
    Moved this thread to Mac support, also.

Please read through all of the FAQs above! Doing only one or two of them (when more exist) will usually result in delays not fixing your particular problem.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detail exactly which you have done and which steps failed.

Regards,
MTS2 Staff

This is a system generated message