Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 1:34 AM Last edited by Vampi : 20th Mar 2016 at 9:04 AM.
Default Interactions not working on custom object
Hi everyone. Recently, I've been trying to clone the Cowplant and make it it's own custom object so it can appear in the catalogue and also be sold in a home business. This seems to be working fine, except for two problems:

1. It's price is setting itself to whatever it feels like in game and rises at indeterminate amounts whenever another one is marked sellable. These prices have nothing to do with the price I set for our in the OBJDs. However, it can still be bought for that amount in its listing in the catalogue.

2. It's flagged so it should only require Uni and OFB to function as an item, and it works fine in my game, aside from the problem in #1. I have all the EPs and SPs in my game, with the exception of Store. Recently I tried to use it in my boyfriend's game. He has only the base, uni and OFB. In his game the object can still be bought and sold, however the item can't be interacted with as a normal cowplant, as it can in mine. Could it be a compatibility issue?

If anyone has any insight into either of these problems, it'd be much appreciated. I thank you all in advance.