Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:29 PM
Default [WIP] King Randolph's Castle (Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses)
This is my first ever build! I'm really motivated to finish this castle. However, I don't really have any creative ideas to put inside the castle. Any feedback will be very helpful!

This castle is based on King Randolph's Castle .
Castle:

WIP:
Top View

First Floor...or Second lol:

Garden:

Dining Room (and Bathroom for the princesses! I had no idea where to place because of the limited lot size. It's already 64x64 lol):

Throne Room:

Princesses Bedroom:

Queen Isabella's Pavilion:

I had to move this pavilion since it won't fit inside the lot if I'll place it in the view of the princesses' bedroom where it should be

It's not fully furnished yet. I have to find objects that matches with the castle. Tell me what you think. Please advise me what should I move and where. Seriously, I have no idea what to do first. Should I do the exterior first? But I wish we had bigger lot sizes!

Also, I'd like to do this ballroom although I don't know where I'll put it inside the castle:

I'm working on it at the first floor. I'm thinking about placing it beside the throne room. But the stairs to the ballroom...don't have any idea where to put it!
In the movie, upon entering the castle's tall front door, you will see the ballroom:

I'm going to leave out the stairs from the hall since I don't want to use a foundation for this castle.
What do you think?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:03 PM
Omg I love this! This was one of my favourite films as a child so I can't believe someone has made it for the Sims Maybe one thing to suggest could be more decorations? Maybe in the throne room area you could add some but besides that I can't really think of how you could improve!

Twilightsims
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:37 PM
This looks really good. I have to chuckle at the huge bathroom next to the dining room. This is coming along really well.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 1:22 PM
this is amazing!! idk if you continued work on this but i would love to download it one day