Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:11 AM
Default WCIF Storage Boxes
I read a post on here that was asking about what I was looking for, but it was from a few years ago and it hadn't been created yet.

I'd like a box like what's already in game where I can store flowers, gems, crystals, and the all. But I'd really like a place where I can put upgrade parts and the various other things I collect that can't be put in those boxes.

Does anyone know of anything?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:09 PM
Follow link in my signature and go to "Specialized Mods" section. There you will find a great deal of storage options for many object types.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 10:14 PM
THANK YOU!!!!

You really did a fantastic job on these! I was very happily surprised that they can fit inside each other.