Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:16 AM Last edited by batcarolines : 21st Aug 2017 at 9:24 PM.
Default WCIF this hair and coat? (photos included)
Does anyone know where I can find the hair and the coat from these pictures? And before you ask I can't ask the creator of these screenshots about the sources because I made them, my computer crashed and all my cc files are gone. You can see that not having any of my old cc is quite a problem from the storytelling perspective. Any help is much appreciated!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:53 PM
I'm confused.

If you made them wouldn't they be on your own site to download, if you made them available?
It looks like any maxis-match outfit to me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
I'm confused.

If you made them wouldn't they be on your own site to download, if you made them available?
It looks like any maxis-match outfit to me.

I meant the screenshots, sorry for the confusion.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by batcarolines
Does anyone know where I can find the hair and the coat from these pictures? And before you ask I can't ask the creator of these screenshots about the sources because I made them, my computer crashed and all my cc files are gone. You can see that not having any of my old cc is quite a problem from the storytelling perspective. Any help is much appreciated!

Is the blonde Sim's hair this one: [Enrique] Sophia Hair? The outfit that the blonde Sim is wearing looks so familiar to me, but at the moment I can't think where I've seen it. If I remember, I'll come back and edit this post.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by batcarolines

It really looks like this: http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blog...-lab-coats.html
If it isn't, you can search recolors for the lab outfit of GTW