Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:18 PM
Default Super Social Sim Challenge
Super Social Sim Challenge

If a challenge like this is posted somewhere else, I apologize.

This challenge will work best if you have Sims 4 Get Together, however if you don't you can still do the challenge!

Your Sim
Must be a teenager, young adult, adult, or elder
Can have any aspiration
Can have any traits (but if you want to make it "harder" give your sim the loner trait)

Rules
All of these rules apply no matter what time of day or what your sim's needs are like.

1. If a sim comes to the house and knocks on the door you must invite them in
2. If a sim calls and asked to come over you must accept
3. You cannot ask the visiting sim to leave until you've completed 30 interactions with them
(Use your best judgment here, I know sometimes interactions get canceled so just do you're best to reach at least 30 if you lose count.)

4. If you are invited to go somewhere, you must accept
5. If invited to another sim's house or community lot you can not leave until you've completed 30 interactions with the sim who invited you
6. If you are invited to an event/party, you can not leave until the event/party is over (you cannot stop the event/party early)

7. If your sim is asked to join a club you must accept
8. You must go to every club gathering (but you do not have to start gatherings of your own)
9. You cannot leave a club gathering until you've bought at least one club perk.

10. You must throw a birthday party when your sim ages up, and you cannot end the party early.

There is no time limit or ending to this challenge. You can either end it at the sims birthday party, or continue longer! It's up to you

*I do not own every expansion pack, so if there are any other type of 'social events' added to other packs that I am unaware about, you can decide how to make those work with the challenge if you like!*

That's the challenge! I realized my sims are never social, so I decided to do something completely different. Maybe this is only a challenge for me because I keep my sims cooped up in their house all day, but let me know what you think! Do you find this hard to do, or is it something you always do while playing sims?