Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 12:12 AM
Hello!!
Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell, I'm new here! I'm fairly new to the Sims franchise, and by that I mean that I've only played the Sims 4. I've also never been on a forum before, so this should be interesting, but I'm looking forward to figuring all of this out, and maybe meeting a few new people in the process. The main reason I've registered here on Mod the Sims, is to learn how to make mods. Outside of the Sims, I really enjoy game development, so I feel that it'd be fun to expand my skills by modifying one of my favorite games to date, to make it even better then it already is.

As this is my introduction to this community, I'm not going to be asking for advice on modding, but rather advice for being on this community. I absolutely have no idea what I'm doing, but I would really like to fit in, and meet new people who share some of the same interests as me! If you have any advice for me, I'd really appreciate it, but otherwise I hope to talk to you guys soon!!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 12:25 AM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! For meeting new people just go on the Discussion tab on top of the page, there are multiple general discussion forums about a number of various topics, sims related forums for all the games and social groups related to a particular topic. Just find a discussion you find interesting (or start your own) and don't be shy, everyone is friendly and looking forward to meeting you. Also if what you are into is modding, there are modding specific forums in the Create tab. It's a nice way of meeting people while you learn and improve your modding skills Hope this helps and you have a lovely time in the forums

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 9:01 PM
Hello @GoGirlGeeking and welcome to the site! I think you're fitting right in already!