Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Now back to english, please.

And to make this posting useful, I attached my chest and shoulder sliders for testing. Unfornuatley I didn't manage to adjust the arm position, so they can intersect sometimes with the chest or the hip. If there are major issues without slider hacks, a screenshot would be nice.

Squee! Oh, these are great. I honestly can't think of any other sliders I would want, besides the ones already made, you and Delphy and cmarNYC are sooo awesome! Thank you guys so much for making these sliders.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 4:29 PM
excuse me....which one of these works with WA patch 2.2.8?
Scholar
Original Poster
#128 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by erila
excuse me....which one of these works with WA patch 2.2.8?

What do you mean?

My sliders work with every version. S3Z mod is here in different versions, just download the right one.
Test Subject
#129 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:12 PM
the first one works fine for me(i mean that in the first page)...but when I've updated and installed WA I've deleted all my mods..so,I was wondering if there were incompatibilities.Now,if reinstall the first one will work,right?
thanks a lot!
Scholar
Original Poster
#130 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by erila
the first one works fine for me(i mean that in the first page)...but when I've updated and installed WA I've deleted all my mods..so,I was wondering if there were incompatibilities.Now,if reinstall the first one will work,right?
thanks a lot!

No, there aren't any incompatibilities I know of. Unfornuately, I don't have WA myself but many people reported, that they work fine.
Test Subject
#131 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:16 PM
thank you so much!u're doing a great job!
Inventor
#132 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:35 PM
Here's a pic with almost all your sliders on action. I haven't chosen the highest value though. If you adjust just the chest size, it looks a little weird. But that can be fixed adjusting the shoulders size. Maybe they should be linked together? To avoid unnatural shapes. I think the side of the sims looks off, but maybe it's just me?

Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#133 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Here's a pic with almost all your sliders on action. I haven't chosen the highest value though. If you adjust just the chest size, it looks a little weird. But that can be fixed adjusting the shoulders size. Maybe they should be linked together?

Good idea.

Quote:
I think the side of the sims looks off, but maybe it's just me?]

Can you explain that?
Test Subject
#134 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 8:51 PM
Italian:

Breast size
Seno

Waist size
Vita

Hip size/pelvis width
Fianchi

Butt Size
Sedere

Head Size
Testa

(Translating "size" would be a bit superfluous).
Inventor
#135 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:47 PM
Can you explain that?

Mmm... no, nevermind. It was just me :P
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:59 PM
The d3dx9_31.dll is included with Delphy's Installer Monkey, or it's in this framework on maty: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15184.0.html

My sliders won't need it, only if you want to install for example S3Z's hack to increase the number of available sliders.

Thank you, I didn't realize that. I got your sliders installed and they are really great, but I ran into a snag. While editing a sim's mouth, the default mouth sliders tend to fade in and out. Meaning: Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I tried editing the bottom lip and top lip thickness and shape, and no matter which way I slid the bar, there was no change in shape or thickness of the top or bottom lip.

I wonder if it's because of the number of sliders in the mouth section (I also have your shoulder and chest size sliders installed which are also awesome)
Scholar
Original Poster
#137 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candy1985
I wonder if it's because of the number of sliders in the mouth section (I also have your shoulder and chest size sliders installed which are also awesome)

There are only 8 slots free in the mouth section. I have 6 sliders in the section (breast, hip, waist, butt, shoulders, chest). This is fine, unless you install for example delphys breast sliders, too. If you want to install both you need S3Z's mod.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:48 AM
There are only 8 slots free in the mouth section. I have 6 sliders in the section (breast, hip, waist, butt, shoulders, chest). This is fine, unless you install for example delphys breast sliders, too. If you want to install both you need S3Z's mod.

Yep, figured that one out after I made the post. Duh on my part. Sorry for being a pain in the butt.
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:10 PM
Hi, I just want to CONGRATULATE you because this is a cool Mod, really, thats what I've been looking for,
but I just wanted to know, this Mods are for MAC too?
I will waiting your answer.
Scholar
Original Poster
#140 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jarmi
but I just wanted to know, this Mods are for MAC too?.

I see no reason, why they shouldn't work, but I have no Mac, so I can't test it myself. Just try if they work, it shouldn't explode.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:24 PM
I'm sorry, but which file do I download if I have the original game (no EP) with the latest patch? Is it the file in the first post, do I download all the files in the topic so far, etc? I also have awesomemod installed.
Scholar
Original Poster
#142 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:33 PM
As I said before, my sliders are compatible with everything, so you can install in any case

Jonha_Sliders.zip (breast, hip, waist, butt, head)
and
Jonha_Sliders2.zip (shoulders, chest)

Delphy's unfinished packages are compatible, too, but they are unfinished.
S3Z's mod if available in different versions, there is one for 1.7, too.

We really should split this thread.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:38 PM
Do I need S3Z's mod if I have AwesomeMod (apparently AM increases number of sliders avaliable)?
Test Subject
#144 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 7:46 PM
Default Im not sure whts wrong
Im not sure why but when i was going through the skin colors i found that there were black squares/rectangles on her body. but it doenst show up on lighter skin tone only brownish skin tone.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 8:10 PM
I've installed these sliders as well as these ones here (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167), and for some reason none of them are appearing.

EDIT: Scratch that, NONE of my custom content is appearing whatsoever. I'm confused, I don't know what i'm doing wrong (this isn't the first time i've used custom mods for TS3...for some reason though it's just not working this time).
Scholar
Original Poster
#146 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bishounen_Taurus
Do I need S3Z's mod if I have AwesomeMod (apparently AM increases number of sliders avaliable)?

No, and if you have Awesomemod you can't install S3Z's mody anyway, as they are incompatible.

Quote: Originally posted by kevocool2
Im not sure why but when i was going through the skin colors i found that there were black squares/rectangles on her body. but it doenst show up on lighter skin tone only brownish skin tone.

I don't think this is caused by my sliders.

Quote: Originally posted by Bishounen_Taurus
I've installed these sliders as well as these ones here (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167), and for some reason none of them are appearing.

I can't give support for package installation issues. They work fine if you install them correctly.
Test Subject
#147 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 10:53 PM
I installed S3Z's latest core mod, but I'm patched to v. 2.2 and it CsTD after installation during the load screen. Is there a later version than 1.79?

Fionn
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#148 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fionn
I installed S3Z's latest core mod, but I'm patched to v. 2.2 and it CsTD after installation during the load screen. Is there a later version than 1.79?

Fionn

Do you have d3dx9_31.dll installed? I think not having it will cause a crash to desktop.
Test Subject
#149 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Do you have d3dx9_31.dll installed? I think not having it will cause a crash to desktop.

Thanks...but yes, it was already installed.

Fionn
Test Subject
#150 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:23 PM
Nice Job. :3 Can you make one for the legs too?
Locked thread
Page 6 of 7