Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 7:52 PM Last edited by maxon : 7th Jan 2018 at 3:16 PM.
Default [Testing] Cakestand
I've been madly distracted making tea things - your fault grammapat! I made this cakestand but it was a bit tricky (mapping again!) and I can't quite believe I've done it right. Every time I do something new it's like stepping out into the unknown. Anyway, can I ask people to take a quick look in their game to see if it's ok? Not borked and doesn't make you crash? It's slaved to Cashcraft's/Dicreasey's tea set and so you need the master tea cup (included - plus I added one of my recolours too and a side plate, which is just a rescaled saucer) - if you have the set already, this is an extension for it.

(file removed)

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 12:49 PM
I took a look at it and it seems fine to me. It's not supposed to be usable, is it?
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I took a look at it and it seems fine to me. It's not supposed to be usable, is it?

No it isn't - thanks for that Charity. It's helpful to know. It always takes me completely by surprise when I try stuff and it works.

I'm leaving the thread up for now - I have a couple of others things upcoming.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 6:00 PM
pretty set....