Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

CASIM Keyboard - Now portable!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,665 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 107,340 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:13 PM
Updated: 23rd Feb 2015 at 11:36 PM
The CASIM Keyboard by Shredded!

Changelog:
1.2 [23/02/2015] - NOW PORTABLE! Unfortunately no "live drag" yet, trying to work that one out!!!
1.1 [23/02/2015] - Fixed the medium and low LOD to correctly show in game when zoomed out

When you can't afford a full-on Grand Piano, but want to learn the basics, go for the CASIM Keyboard! Start from scratch and be a maestro in minutes!* (May take more than minutes). Using patented electronic lessons you can go from scales to masterpieces!

Name: CASIM Keyboard
Catalogue: Entertainment/Skills
Skills: +Piano
Price: ยง265

(There is 1x deco-slot on the left speaker for small items. See the last picture)

** This object is for the Sims 4. My creator name is Shredded (previously ugly.breath). My object policies can be found on my user page. DO NOT redistribute on any other site. You may recolour (and therefore redistribute the mesh with the recolour) AS LONG as you link back to this original topic. There are no colour options currently for this object.**

Please leave comments below.

Thanks,

Shredded

Polygon Counts:
High: 683
Med: 489
Low: 243

Additional Credits:
TSRW: HERE
S4PE for some XML tuning to allow this object to be portable.
TS4 Tuning Guide (EA/Maxis) for helping me work out XML.