Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:08 AM Last edited by C.Syde65 : 26th Apr 2018 at 8:52 AM.
Default WCIF this skin?
There's a particular skin tone that I've been trying to find, and it's not a default replacement. It's similar to the light skin tone, but the texture for the neck bones are different. There is a similar skin tone that I have found http://lilith-sims.tumblr.com/post/...e-pie-skinblend here, however it's not quite the same. The nose texture is identical to the Maxis one, whereas with the custom skin tone that I have found, the nose is a different texture.

The picture displayed here is an image of the said skin that I'm looking for. However, I haven't been able to find the skin, or indeed any skin that looks enough like it for it to pass off as a lookalike. The skin tone that I linked is the closest I've been able to find, but it's still not close enough.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 8:28 AM
I've been checking some of the sites on the Internet, and I still haven't found a skin that's guaranteed or almost guaranteed to be the one that I'm looking for.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 6:15 AM
There are a few maxis match skins around, but knowing which one it is, isn't easy.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 7:00 AM
I know that the skin tone is similar to the default light skin tone, though it isn't a default replacement, and the skin texture, minus the neck bones resemble the default Maxis texture. Aside from that, that's really all I've been able to dig up. I've just checked some skin tones, but sadly none of them are the right one so far.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 5:50 PM
Do you mean the collarbones when you say neck bones? Because that could be because of the outfit she's wearing, some clothes warp the texture around that area quite a bit. It looks like this sim is only using Maxis make-up, so they probably aren't wearing any nosemasks... It's hard to say where the skin is from, especially when you only have one picture where you can only see the face - with make-up on! Lilith gives credit to a lot of people in the link you provided - have you looked at that? Maybe you can even message Lilith, she might remember where she got the collarbones from.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 8:41 AM
It's definitely not the outfit that she's wearing, because I have the expansion pack with that outfit, and the collar bones are different. The Sim in that picture is mostly using Maxis makeup, and I've come across the custom content hairstyle, eye colour, and eye liner that the Sim in the picture is wearing. The only thing I haven't found is the skin. The Lilith's Apple pie skin was the closest thing that I was able to find, except the nose mask is custom, whereas the nose mask I'm looking for has the same texture as the Maxis skins. Her frequently asked questions page says that she no longer has the memory of where she got certain things, so she isn't open to WCIF questions.